Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

All good, found my two and one for the homie! These and the Jordan 11 Concords (first time they ever came out) were worn the year we won the state title in 1996! Yessirr!

Last edited:
outlets still charging 110 for the greys...smh :smh:

if you walk around da hood you can find all da air max uptempos for 90-100

da david robinson color is nearly extinct but all da other colors i had little to no trouble finding.

^ Hey hey they still able to contribute on their respective teams. Can you see Andrew Bynum lasting as long in the NBA? Some of these "young" bigs acting more like like old men than these 2 guys.

They made a low in this also - was this OG or was it a retro made yrs after the original shoe?

Copped a pair today $87 shipped, gonna try and ball in em. Has anyone gone from Lebrons to these? how does the retro rate for ball?

My two pairs:

IMO not very comfortable. I wore the white ones once and after that never again. The cool greys I tried on. Basically taking up space. I bought them at the same time on an impulse buy.

My two pairs:

IMO not very comfortable. I wore the white ones once and after that never again. The cool greys I tried on. Basically taking up space. I bought them at the same time on an impulse buy.

So true. My white\obsidian pair have already started turning a bit beige. Very disappointed in the overall feel of this shoe. I had the first retro in 2k, no where even close to that.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or are these sneakers hit or miss with some people. I'm trying to selll my two pairs and its either hit or miss. I know there not comfortable IMO, but styling isn't THAT bad. Just wanted other people's takes on the issue.

Picked up the Michigan's this past week, love em'

Missed out on those Scottie's Shoezeum auctioned off but like a dollar 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom