Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
All in on the Lakers pack and HWC. This pushes the ALL Stars into the maybe. I mean I'm not sure I need 6 pairs of Lebron 7's .

So based off of PO’s post, HWC’s aren’t actually releasing but instead we are getting the lakers pair? I was in for all pairs but that’s slightly disappointing that the HWC’s ain’t coming. Unless I’ve misinterpreted his messages

So based off of PO’s post, HWC’s aren’t actually releasing but instead we are getting the lakers pair? I was in for all pairs but that’s slightly disappointing that the HWC’s ain’t coming. Unless I’ve misinterpreted his messages
Take info with a grain of salt. Have have been reported but not confirmed by several reputable sources online. The post with the Lakers looks to be a "first look" post as in its the first photo where you didn't have to spy them on LeBron feet. There's no info suggesting that they're actually releasing according to that post.

Just imho

Take info with a grain of salt. Have have been reported but not confirmed by several reputable sources online. The post with the Lakers looks to be a "first look" post as in its the first photo where you didn't have to spy them on LeBron feet. There's no info suggesting that they're actually releasing according to that post.

Just imho

PO has been posting legit information for years.

If he says the lakers are coming...they are coming.

I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be mismatched. Even Bron wore the mismatched PE so I think it’s highly likely that that’s what we’re getting. Did I mention I’m in regardless? Oh yeah. ASG’s and the lakers pair and that’s it’s for me unless they drop cool Greys or the HWC’s. Fairfax joints do nothing for me except for maybe on a deep discount to satisfy the need for a patent leather pair

Screenshot_20200119-171832.png

source (52).gif

Back
Top Bottom