Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I am not feeling the mismatched shoe thing. If I were 20 and under, yeah. The solid purple would have been hip.

Switching with someone with the same size won’t work unless you want to lefts or rights.
If They are selling the pack just like BHM 16, it will work.
Nike-LeBron-16-Equality-Pack-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Use your brain my man, who the hell will be walking around in 2 left/2 right feet shoes on or even dare initiate a trade like that?

Last edited:
Switching with someone with the same size won’t work unless you want to lefts or rights.

yeah i'm concerned for you, like alchemist iq alchemist iq said it works fine you both just trade your left shoes or your right shoes. the only downfall is who gets the correct configuration based on how Lebron wore them, i'd charge $25 to take the wrong set, but i'm not a lakers fan so i have no horse in this race

Bro what. If I swapped why would I be forced to wear 2 lefts am I missing something.

Idc how LeBron wore it who cares lol. I have 2 yellow shoes. Other person has 2 purple shoes. Now I have one left purple, one right yellow after said swap. I just can't decide which one I like more, so instead of 2 a swap would make sense to me. But we'll see if these are even easy to get..

Bro what. If I swapped why would I be forced to wear 2 lefts am I missing something.

Idc how LeBron wore it who cares lol. I have 2 yellow shoes. Other person has 2 purple shoes. Now I have one left purple, one right yellow after said swap. I just can't decide which one I like more, so instead of 2 a swap would make sense to me. But we'll see if these are even easy to get..
I was merely saying the only way it would work is if they do what they did with the equality ones. It has or has not been confirmed they they will or will not do that. Nike has been known with other releases to only have one

Nike shenanigans, but like I said I doubt it happens or that Nike does anything special just like they didnt last yr

Back
Top Bottom