Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Great, random out of nowhere restock and my size is of course amongst the few that are gone. You'd think by this point Nike would realize that only the big sizes of Bron retros tend to sell out, and maybe perhaps increase the production numbers for those sizes... Six LeBron retros in my closet, and each one I had to pay resell for.

1579110592045.gif

lots of 7 PEs hitting ebay lately. shouldve coughed them up much earlier.
So SO SO glad I sold ALL mine a few years back. Never thought that PE's would release years later.

I always thought in my head when is the PE craze gonna drop, a few years ago it was the emergence of Yeezy along with Under Amour Curry's .

I jumped off the Lebron craze right on time. WHEEWWWWW

So SO SO glad I sold ALL mine a few years back. Never thought that PE's would release years later.

I always thought in my head when is the PE craze gonna drop, a few years ago it was the emergence of Yeezy along with Under Amour Curry's .

I jumped off the Lebron craze right on time. WHEEWWWWW
good work right there. alot of dudes hold on too long and get bit on the backside trying to get TOP dollar. instead of lowering the price a few hundred bucks and making the sale, they sit on them.

Back
Top Bottom