Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

if the SOL's are coming out in november my pockets are going to be hurtin real bad that month. good thing there is really nothing i want until then

Does anyone know of an Online retailer that has the Fireberry's in a size 12? I can only find size 11 and 14. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My homie came thru for me again...

^ great pick up. On feet pics?
And also, any release info if you came across any?

i know this is stupid...but my source says that only the blue/orange pair are set to release. he doesnt know if the SOLs will release. if so, most likely, they will both be NYC exclusives (at least initially)

but thats just from what he has heard as of today. it could change.

Last edited:
i know this is stupid...but my source says that only the blue/orange pair are set to release. he doesnt know if the SOLs will release. if so, most likely, they will both be NYC exclusives (at least initially)

i will take a few on foot and post.

That's crazy cuz my source says the opposite. Hopefully they are both wrong and they both release. All I know is if my boy wears either one of them next time he comes thru he is leaving in socks and I'm dead #%*.

After having the AS pe in hand I'll take the NYC pair over them.

That's crazy cuz my source says the opposite. Hopefully they are both wrong and they both release. All I know is if my boy wears either one of them next time he comes thru he is leaving in socks and I'm dead #%*.
After having the AS pe in hand I'll take the NYC pair over them.

oh ok. so your source says the SOLs are due out and the blue/orange ones arent?

i also see that sneakerwatch has the blue/orange ones to release in november...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom