Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR BETTER COLORWAYS.... NOTHING OTHER THAN THE FIREBERRYS IS AS APPEALING ... A BLACK AND SILVER FOAM TOTAL TYPE COLORWAY WOULD BE SICK... AND OF COURSE ALL BLACK

I'm a have to order these NOW 
eek.gif
mean.gif

Do yall think this is an equal trade...
Chicago Xs for the Black & Crimson Hyperposites? Cause I really want them and I dont even wear my Xs

no its not an even trade, whoever is getting the 10's is getting crapped on!
QFT.

I just sold my NDS Chi 10's for $120. lol, 10's are not even near the quality of the hyperposites. 

So if that fool is willing to give you a pair of Hyperposites, then go for it.

I was trying not to bite on these fireberries at retail...but it ain't looking good gettin my size under retail.

I was trying not to bite on these fireberries at retail...but it ain't looking good gettin my size under retail.

coupons and stuff should help. worse case, eastbay has an 11. no sales tax and possible free shipping.

IDK WHERE EVERYONE IS STILL SEEING FIREBERRYS IN FSR'S ... WHEN I WENT LOOKING THEY WERE EITHER GONE OR STORES NEVER GOT EM... HAD TO GO TO EBAY AND PAY SOMETHING LIKE 10 BUCKS OVER RETAIL FOR MINE... GOOD LUCK WITH THE WAIT

qft i dont see them anywhere on 34th or 42nd. :smh:

those new ones look pretty good maybe ill throw in some blk laces to tone that loudness a bit..dont usually go for these colors but for some reason with the hints of gold it looks really nice.

Back
Top Bottom