Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

QFT.

I just sold my NDS Chi 10's for $120. lol, 10's are not even near the quality of the hyperposites. 

So if that fool is willing to give you a pair of Hyperposites, then go for it.

no its not an even trade, whoever is getting the 10's is getting crapped on!

Dam lol I figured I would have to add in some cash if I were to trade with someone for them. I really want them Crimsons, theyre so nice. I like them more than the Fireberrys but not more than the Amare PEs, Statue of Libertys or the NYC pair

SOLs have a release date yet?

checked sneakerwatch and didnt see anything on them

Last edited:
qft i dont see them anywhere on 34th or 42nd.
mean.gif
still see them sitting on shelves at the mall in houston.

Im a bit upset that I paid 225.00 for these off Eastbay and when I received them in the mail, the tag on the box said 200.00.:smh:

Last edited:
No date really. From my boy (***** wont give me a pair and decides to always wear them when he comes thru :smh: ) that works for Nike is just a Nov release for the SOL and the Blue is still up in the air

Im a bit upset that I paid 225.00 for these off Eastbay and when I received them in the mail, the tag on the box said 200.00.:smh:

Please send us a private message with your order/customer number as well pictures of the box showing the $200 price tag, we will then look into this further for you.

EastbayRep - Dan

First time in this thread? All the boxes say 200. Nike put a price change out right before the release. So the box tags weren't able to be changed. Not a Eastbay issue.

Back
Top Bottom