Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Nike Dealer -

The box says $200, so obviously the decision to price the shoe at $225 was a last minute decision.

As much as I love the shoe, I'm glad people rejected the ridiculous price point. Last season, Nike's "big man" shoe was $160 (Air Max Hyperdunk). So this season the big man shoe jumped $65 in one year?!? I've been playing basketball in Nikes for 25 years and there had never ever been that kind of jump from one year to the next.

Many of us are loyal lifelong customers and finally getting fed up with the pricing. At $200, I would have probably bought three pairs of Hyperposites. When the price bumped to $225, I decided to wait for clearance and paid $135 each for my two pairs on Nike.com.

At one price point I would have been willing to spend $600. At the other price point, I ended up spending $270. So Nike ended up with a lot less of my money, not to mention one of the greatest shoes they've ever made completely flopped.

I realize that those of us that play basketball are a small percentage of the customer base at this point, but we should not be completely forgotten about. They are basketball shoes over all.

What the hell is the point of a teaser picture for a PE? We aren't getting that $* anyway, isn't that enough of a tease?

NiceKicks basically trying to get page views. Teaser pic is promising, though.

Last edited:
any of these please nike, Bosh needs some shine:

350x700px-LL-4ce54cc2_nike-air-max-hyperposite-lamarcus-aldridge-pe-01.jpeg

Last edited:
nike doesn't understand nor care how much the hyperposite is wanted. not in the bogus colorways but ones that are clean cut
but also have edge. each chris bosh pe ,rudy gay pe have been fire. 

^^^^ no doubt

Also, footlocker here in Australia have the Mint's releasing:

Monday 1st July

Nike Hyperposite ‘Arctic Green’ (mint/grey-red): $259.95^ SSO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom