Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Nature of the sneakergame....

Somebody puts a release on BLAST for whatever reason And now the BEAST plotting on copping multiple pairs for stock/trade bait/resell/ etc....etc..... Cause just copping their one pair is never enough.

I'll be glad when this sneaker thing runs its course & you mofos can go back to scalping concert tickets & collecting baseball cards. :rofl:

birdman-hand-rub.gif

Somebody puts a release on BLAST for whatever reason And now the BEAST plotting on copping multiple pairs for stock/trade bait/resell/ etc....etc..... Cause just copping their one pair is never enough.

I'll be glad when this sneaker thing runs its course & you mofos can go back to scalping concert tickets & collecting baseball cards. :rofl:

I hope so

I'll be glad when this sneaker thing runs its course & you mofos can go back to scalping concert tickets & collecting baseball cards.
roll.gif
For real.... for real....

Few truer posts have been made man. Cats know that this is the only spot getting them, and instead of offering any potential multiples to others who may be interested that are equally frequent in the Hyperposite thread.... resale is the first thing that they think of. I too hope that we see this "sneaker head" era die soon.

Anyway, the BHMs are fire. I sadly do not live in that area or even have enough money right now to see if I can pull a favor for a pair, so good luck to all trying to get them tomorrow and be sure to take some dope pictures of them for the rest of us.

Last edited:
guess im a beast then cause not 1 person offered to help me when the corks dropped and thats what im aiming to get if i get a pair of these.
its called paying for inflation with inflation.

it is what it is.

a lot of people stay with their hands out, asking for help but when it goes the other way, its another story. ive had that happen to me 1st hand multiple times and witnessed it happen to my boys.

How often is a colorway released straight to the outlets? Every time I hear about these finds I want to hit up mine, even though it never has anything interesting. I gotta keep hitting up outlets whenever I travel, I guess. Passing on Infrared VI's still haunts me from time to time. "How would I even get these home?"
mean.gif

sneakersteal took the hyperposites off their site, anyone know if the info was legit or if its still good?

Last edited:
Lol. I knew they would open an hour early yet again. Note to self, never trust those workers, even if they supposedly checked with their manager. Let's see how this goes...

Lol. I knew they would open an hour early yet again. Note to self, never trust those workers, even if they supposedly checked with their manager. Let's see how this goes...

You knew they did it last time so this time was probable since there was a big line.

Ill take pics of the shoes and stuff. Grabbed a 15 for the homie and a 12.5 since the 10.5 was already gone.

Blown they opened early but other than that, no line no wait, grabbed 2 13s insted of 12s. Turns out a 13 fits fine if not better. Life is good.

Last edited:
OK so here is the update.

These are A Grade
No promo on the tag
Was at least 16 size 15s left when I left. I think the other sizes are gone since I wasn't the last in line
I think people are allowed to grab another if pairs didn't sell out
Really nice in person. Really wanted my size tho

Blown they opened early but other than that, no line no wait, grabbed 2 13s insted of 12s. Turns out a 13 fits fine if not better. Life is good.

^Once they mold to your feet, that 13 may feel big. Guess it all depends on how much you plan on wearing them, though. Coming away with something given that its been a while since one of these unreleased PEs popped up like this is better than nothing. Nice come up.

Last edited:

^Once they mold to your feet, that 13 may feel big. Guess it all depends on how much you plan on wearing them, though. Coming away with something given that its been a while since one of these unreleased PEs popped up like this is better than nothing. Nice come up.
Yeah i know they'll mold, but wont be wearing these much. I've only worn my SoLs only about 3 times and theyre still tight on the sides. On another note, anyone else getting replacement soles? The graphics arent going to last long.

Grabbed a size 12, fits perfectly. Usually wear an 11-11.5. Didn't know there was any other NT fam up there doe.

I was wearing silver Duncans.

Back
Top Bottom