Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

These are amazing too. Smh Nike

Went to my local flea market and saw the fakest hyperposites lmao. No posite material smh. These hyperpositess are sitting in the shoe stores in my town I can't wait till they go on discount

I remember you as being someone with inside info... was this hinting at something?
laugh.gif
Nah... I was being funny....but you (not you) cant blame the demise of the Hyperposite on the Barkley Posite.

Truth be told... one is a Nike Basketball Product and the other a NSW creation.  One doesnt dictate how the other proceeds.. 

Altho the divisions compete with each other and even now with it self with NSW doing current basketball kicks like KDs and Brons.. this is a shoe they REALLY wanted to run with but it got that classic AF25 treatment and BB1 Treatment.

Great shoe with colors and pricing they thought would roll off the shelves but with others at same less or sigs attached its like being Ewing or Barkley trying to get a ring while Jordan is in the league.

It just doesnt get the same focus.

Had this been the Lebron IV.5 or Lebron IV Remix it would have absolutely FLOWN off the shelves in whatever color offered.. but it doesnt have that cache.

Even odd shoes in the 90's had names attached to them.. and very seldom does a great design without a name do well...

Unless its a retro classic.

This aint one of them.

Last edited:
I cant find a 12 under $380. Gonna flip my pair from the outlet and finally grab a 12. Get it over with before these start creeping higher.

Either I must've been asleep or you negotiated an invoice on the sneak. :lol:

Was randomly on ebay last week monday at my job doing some OT and just did my usual random search for them. Dude had them $280 BIN and was taking offers. I was like gimmie that and bought it with the quickness. I havent seen anything close to $300 in months, so I did not hesitate and bought them at that price NO REGRETS.

There really more vibrant and loud in person. The Soles are a thing of beauty. Ill be honest I kinda want to wait for those Christmas joints to come out and decide which ones I like better. Might just end up copping both.

Either I must've been asleep or you negotiated an invoice on the sneak. :lol:

Was randomly on ebay last week monday at my job doing some OT and just did my usual random search for them. Dude had them $280 BIN and was taking offers. I was like gimmie that and bought it with the quickness. I havent seen anything close to $300 in months, so I did not hesitate and bought them at that price NO REGRETS.

There really more vibrant and loud in person. The Soles are a thing of beauty. Ill be honest I kinda want to wait for those Christmas joints to come out and decide which ones I like better. Might just end up copping both.

Figured. I would've sniped those with the quickness. Nice come up.
I cant find a 12 under $380. Gonna flip my pair from the outlet and finally grab a 12. Get it over with before these start creeping higher.

What size did you get from the outlet :nerd:?
13 :smh:

Unfortunately they allowed people back in line to buy up all the stock. Wasn't much left by the time my boy dropped by. The associate specifically said "one person bought all the 11.5s and 12s." :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom