Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Any word on a Bronco 98 retro? My OGs bit the dust and self destructed.

These were always my favorite colorway next to the 95 style fades released in 2000.
Great colorway, I become more and more anxious about my sneakers especially 95 as I don't succeed to wear them all so I'm thinking of stop buying because I would be mad as hell if they one day decide to self destruct because of that

Obsidian and green parts are dope but won't cop for sure, if there were only these 2 colors on the sneaker I would definitely buy it, love the emerald green in the bubble air. Don't know why Nike insists to add white midsole when a shoe already have enough colors and when they are dope. Black midsole or the darkest color of the shoe again for the midsole and we're good. Hate when the ones I got with white midsole turn into yellow...

Obsidian and green parts are dope but won't cop for sure, if there were only these 2 colors on the sneaker I would definitely buy it, love the emerald green in the bubble air. Don't know why Nike insists to add white midsole when a shoe already have enough colors and when they are dope. Black midsole or the darkest color of the shoe again for the midsole and we're good. Hate when the ones I got with white midsole turn into yellow...
Hate it even more when white midsole turns in dust.....

And I figured out the laces are the same as Atmos 95

It’s like finding Bugatti Veyron parts in a Volkswagen. Since they share the same company.

First time I've ever won a draw. Must mean they're GR :wink:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-093150.png
    Screenshot_20180309-093150.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom