Nike Air Max 90 - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Those Blue ones that are colorblocked from the Infrared's are bought on sight no questions asked... but I see it says in the color scheme that it is Obsidian or something so I'm guess that part that seems black is probably going to be dark blue... if so pass!

Neon's and the Blue ones, if done properly, will be bought!

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-90-black-medium-grey-volt-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
Ive seen these in person and there real dope only thing bad about them is that they used that real rough suede on them. Its not that same suede thats used on the infrareds but i mean it was a sample so hopefully things change by the time they come out.

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-90-black-medium-grey-volt-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg
Ive seen these in person and there real dope only thing bad about them is that they used that real rough suede on them. Its not that same suede thats used on the infrareds but i mean it was a sample so hopefully things change by the time they come out.

the ifrst 4 pairs are a must cop. i love the light grey and mesh toe combo. thank good for having a swoosh account and clearance racks lol

the ifrst 4 pairs are a must cop. i love the light grey and mesh toe combo. thank good for having a swoosh account and clearance racks lol

Damn, 100$ price tag now?  Nike raises the price on air max 90 every year it seems. Swear i paid like 80 for my HOA pack infrared 90's back in 2005.

Will grab those yellow, orange and that burgundy color is the toe is mesh.

Damn, 100$ price tag now?  Nike raises the price on air max 90 every year it seems. Swear i paid like 80 for my HOA pack infrared 90's back in 2005.

Will grab those yellow, orange and that burgundy color is the toe is mesh.

Nice to see there's not going to be a single AM90 coming out next summer that I have to have.

Nice to see there's not going to be a single AM90 coming out next summer that I have to have.

Back
Top Bottom