=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

GRIFF ... YES SIR , thats him.

Ok I figured it was the same guy. Dude's Mom even goes hard for kicks, she was out there chopping it up with us.

Anyways...my 13 will be had.

^^^ Ha ... Yep thats them. His whole family has heat. Thats the homie.

Looks like we might be seeing you out there this time around G..... but You know his brother is a 13 too
grin.gif

12s are MINE if im out there.

^^You just might bruh. Oh and I was out there with him and his bro before and still got my size so I'm not too worried
wink.gif

Griff & Rico, i'm going too see what is good on Friday with these Parra's at NTSF from my boy. If these release on the 13th, i will try to keep ya'll informed

since yall is being so generous with the info how bout some verified stores and their numbers for us with a slim hope trying to phone order, if anything just the verified stores and ill do the leg work

those of you going to NTSF to try and cop these...when you guys plan on setting up shop? The day before or what? Anyone get the confirmed US release date yet?
nerd.gif

Right on Got Shoes...

If I get word of any spots I'll be sure let you know as well.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Griff & Rico, i'm going too see what is good on Friday with these Parra's at NTSF from my boy. If these release on the 13th, i will try to keep ya'll informed

THIS Man Right Here Is Stand Up Peoples
pimp.gif
..... My Fingers Are Crossed That You Can Come Thru On That Size 10 My Dude
grin.gif
I Got Some Prime Pieces Of Sour D For Whomever Can Come Thru For Ya Mans On This Release
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by crbeezy

since yall is being so generous with the info how bout some verified stores and their numbers for us with a slim hope trying to phone order, if anything just the verified stores and ill do the leg work

Probably not doing phone orders for these

Got info from Bodega and they have no idea when they are getting these or when they will be releasing. And they are Tier 0. Might not be this weekend.

Sounds like more shops are ending up with pairs. I really would be willing to camp depending on when they release. I'll make the drive to NY if I know far in advance.

21 Mercer "It will not be this weekend, this weekend is overseas and Europe..."

Anyone willing to help me out you will be compensated, LMK

Damn I dont think I would pay full price for these. This color way is wack, I like the details tho on the insole.

crbeezy wrote:

I doubt you will be able to make a phone order for these but

Im sure the list of stores will look close to this.....

Bodega, Boston
Concepts, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle 
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UBIQ, Philadelphia
UNDFTD, LA, LV, SM

hopefully other spots too.

*IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CAMPING AT 21 MERCER STREET BUT DONT KNOW ANYONE THERE ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

crbeezy wrote:

I doubt you will be able to make a phone order for these but

Im sure the list of stores will look close to this.....

Bodega, Boston
Concepts, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle 
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UBIQ, Philadelphia
UNDFTD, LA, LV, SM

hopefully other spots too.

I used to $$#* with Huf all day, but they be trying to rape up there. But if they get the Parra's i guess i got to bend over
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

THIS Man Right Here Is Stand Up Peoples
pimp.gif
..... My Fingers Are Crossed That You Can Come Thru On That Size 10 My Dude
grin.gif
I Got Some Prime Pieces Of Sour D For Whomever Can Come Thru For Ya Mans On This Release
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I used to $$#* with Huf all day, but they be trying to rape up there. But if they get the Parra's i guess i got to bend over
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Ha ... I hear you man. Im sure DS will be Very close to retail. They dont do that rape shhhhhhhi iiiit

Back
Top Bottom