=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

Originally Posted by eorr23

tak & justin yall should  try to buy small sizes instead of sz.12s
happy.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm in NC so I assume no love in these parts.. I almost willing to try my luck on the feebay...  Thats how bad I need these
right along with ya homie.
I called Niche the other day... Dude said he wasn't too sure if he was getting them, I will try back later.  I'm wondering what the resellers will be hitting people over the head with to get these.. I will gladly off a couple of my kicks for a pair of these
frown.gif

1948 in London supposedly has a line of 22 people at this point, for 9 pairs mind you. No sizes about 10 UK, and several of those in line have flown in or come from major distances away.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

1948 in London supposedly has a line of 22 people at this point, for 9 pairs mind you. No sizes about 10 UK, and several of those in line have flown in or come from major distances away.

9 pairs?? then what are these stores gonna get state side... This is gonna get ugly

I don't know if I'd fly or trek a great distance for these.

They nice, but they aint that nice.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

9 pairs?? then what are these stores gonna get state side... This is gonna get ugly

If the States get less than a handful......they should never drop them out here.  Its already looking ugly................
eyes.gif

Wish I could locate... Guess I'll hit that auction site if I have to.  I'm really feeling these 1s.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

"its when these type of releases drop that you find out if somebody is ya boy or not..."
wink.gif

Ha ... that it a very TRUE statement

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

Patta Parra.. It is confusing...

It's parra, it even says parra on the shoe.
but its a patta colab

nerd.gif

It's being released at the store PATTA, but the shoes were designed by the artist Parra. He also collaborated with Nike for the Maxims, Air Max 95 and Air Max 1 Amsterdam. Recently did some clothing with Nike also.

Here are some pics of the shoes.
nike-air-max-1-parra-inspired-1.jpg

13418200815151626865309_l.jpg

Hyperstrike Friends and Family Amsterdam
956351235434725.jpg

Released Version...damn I regret selling these. Absolute crack
pimp.gif

s42xaa.jpg

Well, unless some unforseen stroke of luck or the lottery comes my wy, I am out of the hunt for these.  The rape resellers are giving shoeheads for these is ridiculous...
frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Dam, i knew these were clean.

Saw em on that other forum for 900, i had nooo idea it was that serious for these.

Clean as hell though.

dam 500 range I can't do... they look so clean in those pics though!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom