=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

all i want is one pair, someone help with one damm pair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Good luck ppl, I am in the running for a pair too... NSW is shady though so lets see how this goes

Just confirm with the spot. They are getting a sz run. There not sure when they are getting them, but they said sometime around the end of march.

*keeps fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by Stixx

Good luck ppl, I am in the running for a pair too... NSW is shady though so lets see how this goes

are you referring to 21 mercer? if so, in what way?
i'd really hate to wait in line only to find out the employees decided to keep the whole lot.

I wish they would give us more SOLID info about the RD.

I just gotta let my homie know and IM GOOD.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i'd really hate to wait in line only to find out the employees decided to keep the whole lot.

I said they are shady because of how they have  "allegedly" handled some limited releases where they just hook up their own people and the public gets the shaft. I will be out there though.. McGrizz, hope you out there with me homie

Not sure if this is correct but "there will be 25 stores getting them, 10 in the US"

Instead of me asking for help in getting these....Im gonna do what I gotta do to get mines!   I slept on the Black, Ill be damned if Im sleeping on these
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I said they are shady because of how they have  "allegedly" handled some limited releases where they just hook up their own people and the public gets the shaft. I will be out there though.. McGrizz, hope you out there with me homie
Yeah when they do "raffles" if you are cool with them they will take your number down and somehow you will be picked magically. They will call your number. I know how things run their. Someone owes me a favor so I guess I will try to use it. Hopefully I get these and I will be out there.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yeah when they do "raffles" if you are cool with them they will take your number down and somehow you will be picked magically. They will call your number. I know how things run their. Someone owes me a favor so I guess I will try to use it. Hopefully I get these and I will be out there.
well that ain't right at all. as if the limited amount isn't bad enough. it's disheartening to hear that's not the only thing we'll be up against. what a damn shame.

People are going to be camping for this release?

WOW.....

There goes my chances out the window

Back
Top Bottom