Nike Air Max 1 Premium “Crepeâ€

^ did it? jeez.
I know they were up in FSR for atleast 1-2 weeks. I might need that black pair though
pimp.gif

Yeah I picked up the white pair on PYS before I saw finishline. DOH. 109 shipped instead of 88 shipped. Oh well. Not going through hassle of returning for 20 bucks.

Yeah I picked up the white pair on PYS before I saw finishline. DOH. 109 shipped instead of 88 shipped. Oh well. Not going through hassle of returning for 20 bucks.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

What material is the toe box made of? The white pair sold quick on NDC.

RL, The toebox is a heavy duty almost raw denim like fabric... If i remmeber correctly its the same material that will be on those ACG AM1's we saw a lil while back. 
Am I the only one that is hesitant to take the plastic wrap off the sole?  I think all clear soles/gum soles should come this way.. 

RL, The toebox is a heavy duty almost raw denim like fabric... If i remmeber correctly its the same material that will be on those ACG AM1's we saw a lil while back. 
Am I the only one that is hesitant to take the plastic wrap off the sole?  I think all clear soles/gum soles should come this way.. 

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

thanks for the heads up on finishline. got em for 88.00 shipped.

which promo code?
edit:  nevermind... just found [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"mevioreport" which made it 89.99.  i can handle the extra 1.99 
grin.gif
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

EDIT x2:  go with CSEVEN15P60 and it's 84.99 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

thanks for the heads up on finishline. got em for 88.00 shipped.

which promo code?
edit:  nevermind... just found [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"mevioreport" which made it 89.99.  i can handle the extra 1.99 
grin.gif
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

EDIT x2:  go with CSEVEN15P60 and it's 84.99 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

i'm hesitant as well...i can just imagine how nasty it'll get without the wrap

Originally Posted by sneakerst

i'm hesitant as well...i can just imagine how nasty it'll get without the wrap

@zapato.... Nike sent these sneaker with a clear plastic wrapping around the outsole due to the crepe sole. I believe it was more for people that would try them on won't mess up the outsole as much. Trust me though...you would not be able to keep it on there and rock em unless you are trying to meet the floor anytime soon! LOL.

@zapato.... Nike sent these sneaker with a clear plastic wrapping around the outsole due to the crepe sole. I believe it was more for people that would try them on won't mess up the outsole as much. Trust me though...you would not be able to keep it on there and rock em unless you are trying to meet the floor anytime soon! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom