NIKE AIR MAG 2015

pfffft i only bought one ticket. **** all that. prolly wont win anyway. 84 pairs even if its just in america wuts that like 21 pairs per region?  If its broken up equally up like that. 

I wonder if u can win twice? Like if someone bought 1000 tix can that 1000 only be drawn once per acc? Lol

I wonder if u can win twice? Like if someone bought 1000 tix can that 1000 only be drawn once per acc? Lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure even if your name is pulled twice they will redraw or they have it set that all your remaining entries are taken out the system if you win once.

how likely that early "reservation" someone posted..... is true? I don't think Nike would early reserve these....right?

Hi, I posted that after I saw it on my fb feed. I thought it was fishy then but posted. I think it was photoshopped

Damn the fact that some of y'all even entertain garbage like that shows how much the internet is winning and how much society is losing.

Last edited:

Hi, I posted that after I saw it on my fb feed. I thought it was fishy then but posted. I think it was photoshopped
Yeah I don't think Nike can afford to 'reserve' these being how limited they are. I figured it may be photoshopped too 

Damn the fact that some of y'all even entertain garbage like that shows up much the internet is winning and how much society is losing.
How does one, such as the internet, goes about winning? and what is this internet winning? If you  are now entertaining my question that the is causing internet to lose....then you are just like the rest of the losing internet. What ever it may have lost. Move along then. 

How does one, such as the internet, goes about winning? and what is this internet winning? If you  are now entertaining my question that the is causing internet to lose....then you are just like the rest of the losing internet. What ever it may have lost. Move along then. 

You don't even make sense.

You got your panties in a bunch over a photoshop get outta here.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] "WHY DIDNT I GET A RESERVE"

"GOTTA BE FAKE RIGHT NT? RIGHTTTT?!??!"

Last edited:
Comment wasn't even directed towards dude and he came at me swinging.. lol smh..

You made it about yourself bro.

Last edited:
You don't even make sense.

You got your panties in a bunch over a photoshop get outta here.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] "WHY DIDNT I GET A RESERVE"

"GOTTA BE FAKE RIGHT NT? RIGHTTTT?!??!"
This guy makes an effort to say "the internet is losing" because of disinterest in my statement, makes an assumptive statement, which I supposedly said, but didn't say, and yet I have my panties in a bunch? AND I get emojis and CAP QUOTES! Right.... 

Back
Top Bottom