NIKE AIR MAG 2015

This morning the local news station ran a piece about the mags and the donation link to the MJFox Parkinson's foundation. Then they mentioned something about Nike releasing these by the end of next month....could this be true? I took it with a grain of salt but.....do they know something we dont?

It went something like this...." if you donate by the end of today you enter to possibly win these...but if you missed out, dont worry...Nike is planning to release these by the end of next month". I was like.....?!?!? What!!!???
Can't find anything to back it up, but ...man...would be nice.

Last edited:
This morning the local news station ran a piece about the mags and the donation link to the MJFox Parkinson's foundation. Then they mentioned something about Nike releasing these by the end of next month....could this be true? I took it with a grain of salt but.....do they know something we dont?

It went something like this...." if you donate by the end of today you enter to possibly win these...but if you missed out, dont worry...Nike is planning to release these by the end of next month". I was like.....?!?!? What!!!???
Can't find anything to back it up, but ...man...would be nice.

View media item 2195312
There you go fam.

Maybe MAG Colorway?

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the packaging these come in? I've heard its a magnetic box similar to the 2011 release but haven't seen pics anywhere

Has anyone seen the packaging these come in? I've heard its a magnetic box similar to the 2011 release but haven't seen pics anywhere
They should come in this case. (IMO)

Keep in mind this video is from 2012 (I saw it years ago, I'm glad I could find it) but look at how the shoes lace, it's similar to the movie, much better than what actually came out. It says playback is forbidden on this website or something, just copy the URL and watch it. It's worth it if you are a mag fan.

Last edited:
Bro these are the same people who are only taking part in the shoe/sneaker hobby just to make money. They don't care about history, nostalgia, or the love of a certain sneaker; all they see is money. All of them want to be stock brokers infiltrated the hobby and are trying to make this some business.

Lmaoooo this has nothing to do with the sneaker culture. As much as i love shoes if someone offers me 20k + for the Mags they will be gone before i can even blink.

Id be a fool to keep a pair of $50k shoes in my closet that i"ll never probably wear.

With that being said wish me luck!!

For all you guys who want to sell them - why didn't you just buy a lottery ticket? I didn't do the math, but your expected value there is probably higher than this.

They should come in this case. (IMO)

Keep in mind this video is from 2012 (I saw it years ago, I'm glad I could find it) but look at how the shoes lace, it's similar to the movie, much better than what actually came out. It says playback is forbidden on this website or something, just copy the URL and watch it. It's worth it if you are a mag fan.

Did anyone talk with him to figure out whether or not the lacing was a stunt like the movie or real mechanical action? What an awesome job on the case though. It probably would be that difficult to do honestly. I know they sell large 12-16" tubes that would work.

Sooooo......whats the highest amount of donations anyone has done/seen? Are there people throwing down bills worth of 'raffles'? of naw?

STOCK ON THESE IS LESS THAN A TENTH OF THE 2011 PAIRS PLUS THEY ACTUALLY AUTO LACE. AT 20-25K I WOULD BE A BUYER FOR THEM AND I'M JUST A REGULAR GUY, NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE RICH PEOPLE, YOUTUBERS, CELEBRITIES WHO ARE GONNA TRY TO SCOOP A PAIR FROM WINNERS. THERE IS GONNA BE SOME REAL BIDDING WARS, ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR SIZE AND NOT JUST ANY PAIR.

I MEAN JUST LET THE NUMBER 89 PAIRS OF AUTO LACING MAGS DRIFT IN YOUR HEAD FOR A SECOND. I'M POSITIVE THERE ARE MORE THAN 89 CELEBRITIES WHO ARE WILLING TO DROP SERIOUS DOUGH TO ACQUIRE. CRAZINESS TO ENSUE. I DIDN'T ENTER THE DRAW BUT I WANT TO BE AROUND TO WITNESS THE SPECTACLE ON THE 17TH.
All valid points. Like I said, I could be 100% wrong with what I said. Just my gut reaction. But like you I definitely want to see what's gonna pop off on the 17th and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom