NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Don't care who believes it or not.
laugh.gif
I believe you babyJ

I like to keep and wear my sneakers.

I can't wear these and I don't collect.

These joints would be gone like the wind if the market price was only $2k so.....

If someone here won a pair, would you say something??

I would love to share, but doing so is like putting a $100,000 bounty on your head.

While I think the resell market will be stupid high on these, I HIGHLY doubt that 100k is the benchmark. It was an auction, I believe by Nike and the MJF Fiundation, so any of the probable high rolling people in attendance most likely all knew their large bids would 100% be a charitable donation. Just like 2011...Tinie Tempah won the London auction for what...34K roughly? But how many auctions reached close to that? None. The highest winning bids were 10 and change maybe 11. Resell on these wasn't great either, most probably just made the original price back and maybe a bit extra.

So now while winners selling these will stand to walk away with a LARGE profit, I can't see anyone willing to fork over upwards of 80 to 100k to JoeSchmo reseller. No tax deductible donation anywhere or good cause. I expect the going rate to stop at around 20-25k.

Now that being said...I could be 100% wrong. Just hoping my few tickets come through. Good luck to all who participated. Excited to see winners announced and many unboxing videos.

If someone here won a pair, would you say something??

I would love to share, but doing so is like putting a $100,000 bounty on your head.

I don't see the problem speaking on it online

and publicly wouldn't matter much either if those around you don't understand the magnitude of the win

outside of that it's just some young cats tryna rob your house for em if they catch wind

if I told people around me it would just be another pair of shoes I buy to them

Finally entered this thing, now I'm gonna forget about it.

However! 100k? Gimme that I'll cop the 2011 and be straight with my 90k+..

What's the diff with the 2011 pairs and 2016 pairs

the Auto Lacing sys the only thing?

Maybe they updated the materials a little, might be slight differences in the paint it will def have small differences but nothing where your gonna be like a 100k ain't worth selling those for and cashing out 8-9k on the 2011.

Last edited:
You just can't go buy them for a 100k anyways

you gotta show where you got a 100k from...

or there's gonna be a real knock on the door!

and some of these Resellers aren't claiming their taxes so you can count them out from buying at that price range

While I think the resell market will be stupid high on these, I HIGHLY doubt that 100k is the benchmark. It was an auction, I believe by Nike and the MJF Fiundation, so any of the probable high rolling people in attendance most likely all knew their large bids would 100% be a charitable donation. Just like 2011...Tinie Tempah won the London auction for what...34K roughly? But how many auctions reached close to that? None. The highest winning bids were 10 and change maybe 11. Resell on these wasn't great either, most probably just made the original price back and maybe a bit extra.

So now while winners selling these will stand to walk away with a LARGE profit, I can't see anyone willing to fork over upwards of 80 to 100k to JoeSchmo reseller. No tax deductible donation anywhere or good cause. I expect the going rate to stop at around 20-25k.

Now that being said...I could be 100% wrong. Just hoping my few tickets come through. Good luck to all who participated. Excited to see winners announced and many unboxing videos.

STOCK ON THESE IS LESS THAN A TENTH OF THE 2011 PAIRS PLUS THEY ACTUALLY AUTO LACE. AT 20-25K I WOULD BE A BUYER FOR THEM AND I'M JUST A REGULAR GUY, NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE RICH PEOPLE, YOUTUBERS, CELEBRITIES WHO ARE GONNA TRY TO SCOOP A PAIR FROM WINNERS. THERE IS GONNA BE SOME REAL BIDDING WARS, ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR SIZE AND NOT JUST ANY PAIR.

I MEAN JUST LET THE NUMBER 89 PAIRS OF AUTO LACING MAGS DRIFT IN YOUR HEAD FOR A SECOND. I'M POSITIVE THERE ARE MORE THAN 89 CELEBRITIES WHO ARE WILLING TO DROP SERIOUS DOUGH TO ACQUIRE. CRAZINESS TO ENSUE. I DIDN'T ENTER THE DRAW BUT I WANT TO BE AROUND TO WITNESS THE SPECTACLE ON THE 17TH.

For some reason I think Nike will send out T-shirts or something to all the losers just to say thanks for the donations. Something with the take part or #takepart.
Hoping Im not one that gets a shirt lol. GD LUCK Everyone

Back
Top Bottom