NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Question, does that mean there will be released pairs this year not for auction?

Or is Mike's the only pair release for this year and the rest will follow in 2016 via auction as indicated in the letter?

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am simply posting to kindly ask you (AirSakuragi) to please SHUTTFU.  I have read pretty much this entire thread and Jesus Christ  your posts are annoying.

You are derailing this thread with nonsense. This thread is not about you and your views on the morality of reselling.  Please contribute to this discussion or be gone with you. 

And hello everybody else. Whats up?

Last edited:
Nowhere in that letter does it say AUCTION.

It says we're creating more pairs to aid in support of the foundation in 2016.

So they could do that by auction or by selling them on NDC and then donating all of the sales to the foundation.

$8k will be a steal price for these if/when they hit auction.

$10k to have a legit shot.

im out.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am simply posting to kindly ask you to please ****.  I have read pretty much this entire thread and Jesus Christ your posts are annoying.

You are derailing this thread with nonsense. This thread is not about you and your views on the morality of reselling.  Please contribute to this discussion or be gone with you. 

And hello everybody else. Whats up?

View media item 1756577

Nowhere in that letter does it say AUCTION.

It says we're creating more pairs to aid in support of the foundation in 2016.

So they could do that by auction or by selling them on NDC and then donating all of the sales to the foundation.
Yea to me you can make a ton of money if you make them readily available 

That letter tells me all I need to know really. Now let's see the shoe in action.

Grabbed one of each of those BTTF Pepsi cups.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom