NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Why do you think Nike started the whole shoe line and retro program, to let others enjoy some of MJ's sneakers he made legendary on and off the court.  People have memories of these shoes and value them dearly some (if a hardcore sneaker enthusiast) wouldn't think about selling them.  Once people saw they can take advantage of people who want them they started this whole ****selling.  I believe most of you don't even care about the sneakers based on the way you post.  

You always coming with that high and mighty moralistic crap yet always asking for a hookup and a handout when you don't score. Then try to front when help is offered. I'm not the only one who sees it because I know you were kicked out the Chicago thread and then started making enemies in the regular Jordan I thread. You got your Chicago's so come off it with having memories. I'm glad you got a pair so every time I see your post it wasn't whining.

Type in white like everyone else. Not like you're adding anything other than judgement or begging anyway.

I wanted the pepsi just to have it . **** the $500. The memories are 
nthat.gif
, it was a just a cool little thing to have for me. Still hoping they restock 

There won't be resell profit of an auction.... The very nature of an auction eliminates this

QFT. And this is why I hope it's an auction. Frankly, wouldn't mind it if every single limited release were an auction, even if Nike kept all the proceeds.

Okay, my guess is:

They will unveil them at Jimmy Kimmel. They need a stage to show them, not just release em.

Then they will unveil a whole new line of shoes (self lacing shoes) in various cw's, including the BTTF cw, they will give us a date in the next few days...

Wow, now that's going out on a limb... With that prediction

Give me your collection, I have fond memories of all those things.
Phoenix Sun 8s: The first Jordan I bought with my own money from work.  Cardinal 7s: My first Jordan 7, had to save up my allowance to afford them, had them ever since I was in 11th grade.  Jordan 23 (White and Metallic): My first numbered Jordan, wore them back in middle school.  

You always coming with that high and mighty moralistic crap yet always asking for a hookup and a handout when you don't score. Then try to front when help is offered. I'm not the only one who sees it because I know you were kicked out the Chicago thread and then started making enemies in the regular Jordan I thread. You got your Chicago's so come off it with having memories. I'm glad you got a pair so every time I see your post it wasn't whining.

Type in white like everyone else. Not like you're adding anything other than judgement or begging anyway.
Exactly when did I ask for a handout besides the Chicago 1s?  That's wasn't even a handout, @gil23  found a seller that would take the amount I had, that's what you call a friend that helps.  Name any other shoe that I asked or is that the only occasion you can think of?

Back
Top Bottom