NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Hoping that it's not going to be auction is silly. An auction will maximize the proceeds, regardless of how many pairs they make. Can't wait to see the real thing in action.

Still just MAGs, unless they add air to the sole which I doubt.

Nowhere in that letter does it say AUCTION.

It says we're creating more pairs to aid in support of the foundation in 2016.

So they could do that by auction or by selling them on NDC and then donating all of the sales to the foundation.
reaching

he said they hope to raise more than last time. Now you tell me what that sounds like.

Last edited:
"If my calculations are correct... Your pair should be with you shortly"

fqZvBHe.jpg

I'm betting on an auction system. It works too well for their purpose.....making the most money for the cause and feed the hype that is NIKE.

Hoping that it's not going to be auction is silly. An auction will maximize the proceeds, regardless of how many pairs they make. Can't wait to see the real thing in action.

Still just MAGs, unless they add air to the sole which I doubt.
An auction can maximize the profit if they auction off a larger amount.  Lets say they make them a general release at $500 a pop to me that is more lucrative than just auctioning off 1,500 pairs.  Unless they start the bidding at some ungodly number.  Just my opinion though

That letter pretty much confirms an auction. This shoe is pipe dreams to 99.9% of people here. Best to let it go now.

He will probably recieve his pair 2night on the JKLive show then make the announcement of the Auction/Release of the POWER LACED NIKE AIR MAG release auction for 2016.

Tinker has proper block lettering typography that is used in architecture and engineering. It's a little sloppy per those standards but very common in the field

Best case scenario we get Power lace auctions and a takedown GR that will be even harder to cop but affordable

"In addition to your pair, we're creating more pairs for support in aid of the Micahal J Fox Foundation in 2016" - quote Tinkers Letter.

Sell them for $1k each on NDC and make 20,000 of them = double the amount of money raised last time.
theyre going to easily go for $10k at auction.

youre also going to get very generous people who will pay upwards of 30 grand just to donate.

nike would be stupid NOT to auction...for charity purposes.

Back
Top Bottom