Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

guess i'll give up now. its been 32 min and i'm still in line. :smh: shoe palace sold out, jj sold out, the other sites i'm waiting to even get in line i guess. i dunno. its whatever.

NDC didn't release the toro because of technical issues, will reschedule a release for a later date

been in line on NDC forever and ebay had me on a 45 min wait to checkout after i got them in my cart- man, i didn't even have to put this much work in to get my red octobers #humblebrag

If you ordered on NDC and it was buggy it does take a while to get the email confirmation.  I got mine like 15-20 mins after order was placed.
Got mine 10 min ago 
glasses.gif

Thanks man. Im alot more old school when it comes to this. I haven't gotten a release in a few years now because of all the hype in Chicagoland. I used to go to the mall and "camp out" which consisted of about 20-30 cool, really chill shoeheads and it was actually a fun experience. Now with all the people reselling and buying them just because I cant deal with the mall anymore.

Nike is doing it better with their links .
Gives the resistance a chance

That being said, Ndc confirmation and FNL.

Now Ndc tweeted

@nikestore: Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date.
I feel like this was the plan all along.

That was way too buggy at the checkout. Luckily I was able to cop. I used the twitter sms to as my alarm this morning. Woke up and clicked the link and still was able to purchase. I probably was a minute late on clicking the page. There must be a lot of these produced.

Last edited:
didn't use the twitter link on ndc, even took my time on the checkout using a gift card and promo. site crashed twice during checkout but I just refreshed. already have my shipping confirmation email.... plenty of these to go around.

Nike is on that BS. I have been in line since I clicked on the link at 8:04 AM and that's because for some strange reason didn't get any notifications to my phone like I normally do. SMH. :smh:

That was way too buggy at the checkout. Luckily I was able to cop. I used the twitter sms to as my alarm this morning. Woke up and clicked the link and still was able to purchase. I probably was a minute late on clicking the page. There must be a lot of these produced.
It was maddening to say the least but luckily NDC came through for me too (no atc bot). 
happy.gif

Last edited:
didn't use the twitter link on ndc, even took my time on the checkout using a gift card and promo. site crashed twice during checkout but I just refreshed. already have my shipping confirmation email.... plenty of these to go around.
lol clearly there arent plenty to go around when all the sites are crashing and selling out. was such a ***** to order on NDC, checkout pages were all messing up and had to go back and forth to finally place my order

Back
Top Bottom