Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

just got me email about 10 minutes after it gave me an error. i just hope i didnt get multiple orders in since i try to click back and try to order. i dont want them to end up cancelling all of the order, i just want one
Happened to me last week with the Tiff dunks. You should be ok

RSVPSniper ‏@RSVPSniper   6s

So nikes link never worked...wtf lol

He mad
roll.gif

small win for us manuals!

After NDC didn't take my zip code on paypal, I had another window opened and it was still in my cart and did it through a credit card. I couldn't remember my login password either because it has been over a year. It says thanks, but doesnt give you a confirmation number or order number? How long should I wait for an email to hit my inbox? These things always tweak me out. :rolleyes

BTW I went to reset my password afterwards and I got an email instantly about that but after 20 minutes no confirmation still... can anyone calm my nerves? Lol

I haven't scored jack *****.. Still in line at FL and EastBay for the toro's.. bout to call it a wrap though. 

just got me email about 10 minutes after it gave me an error. i just hope i didnt get multiple orders in since i try to click back and try to order. i dont want them to end up cancelling all of the order, i just want one
same here. But I only got 1 email so I think I am good. If not I will be very upset.

After NDC didn't take my zip code on paypal, I had another window opened and it was still in my cart and did it through a credit card. I couldn't remember my login password either because it has been over a year. It says thanks, but doesnt give you a confirmation number or order number? How long should I wait for an email to hit my inbox? These things always tweak me out.
eyes.gif

BTW I went to reset my password afterwards and I got an email instantly about that but after 20 minutes no confirmation still... can anyone calm my nerves? Lol
Like I mentioned I sweated it out for a solid 15-20 mins waiting for a email confirmation and finally got one.  I'd say as long as you got the Thanks page you should be good.

Good luck.

very weird....checked out on ndc via paypal and then while waiting for my email confirmation i saw that my cart still had the pair so i checked out again but used my debit card....turns out i have both orders confirmed via email...i know that there's only a limit 1 so i'm trying to cancel one order but the site is acting up and won't let me cancel my order. Keeps saying cannot complete request smh....

Like I mentioned I sweated it out for a solid 15-20 mins waiting for a email confirmation and finally got one.  I'd say as long as you got the Thanks page you should be good.

Good luck.
i didnt get the thank page but got an email? am i screwed?

I been in the SPA since 6:55 am lol too many damn ppl use finishline now. I remember how easy FNL used to be at 10pm on a Friday night. Copped aquas and every CDP I wanted with easeeee. Where did those days disappear to :smh:
I hear you, I used to comfortably walk into a store usually in the afternoon on RD on major jordan releases. tried my size on, walked around, check my fit out in the mirror and copped. I haven't been to a store on RD for over a decade. :smh:
All online now. For FNL, the only way I'm ever able to cop a pair is not to refresh and wait. If I proceed all the way through checkout and get the Spa, I just wait for the timer. I remember, even after 30min to an hour after the SPA left and took me exactly where I left off. Clicked "Place Order" and got my confirmations.

@nikestore: Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date.

What what???

Nike is doing it better with their links .
Gives the resistance a chance

That being said, Ndc confirmation and FNL.

Now Ndc tweeted

@nikestore: Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date.

Okay so im not the only with w/ no confirmation email. Just wait on it. Nikes system been jacked up since those tiff dropped. wth lol

So I used a few gift cards and at checkout it showed the right price 116.97
Then when I finally placed the order it said the total was 170 in the big bold orange letters. Then under that line said nike gift card/voucher 53.03
Are they just gonna give me that on a gift card...again? Much rather have it taken off the total

I got this e-mail from Eastbay, does this mean I'm good?

Title: Your Eastbay Order Confirmation

"Your order was successfully received and we’re processing it for you right now!"

can't even check my order history on NDC to verify if my order was processed. and there is a busy tone at nike calling.

nm. looks like it got submitted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom