Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Got the confirmation email after about 30 minutes. I will say there was some panic because I was able to add them to my cart, but the numbers would not type on the credit card field (using an iPad). Jumped on my phone, signed into my account, and was able to type the numbers. Also, I paid about $14 in taxes, so my total was about $184. I see a lot of people saying 'easy cop,' but it sounds like some are still striking out. Sounds like some like me were just lucky enough to hit at the right time. Best of luck to those still trying.

Last edited:

I still can't get into finishline
damn shame I've been trying for almost 1hr 
sick.gif

How do i cancel my ndc order?! 

I didn't get a confirmation email and i purchased as a guest.

Crazy how a lot of people are still waiting or didn't get it. The text literally woke me up and I clicked it on my phone and got it after seven minutes of waiting. Granted it was buggy at checkout but Nike sent the confirmation email.

Hmmm so close to pulling the trigger on these today, got them in my cart and on shop discover for 10% discount, but i think ima wait for the carmines and black/infrared instead. 

i really wish they would stop the gimmicks so that your average joe could cop these without a hassle.

why not have preorders from x date to x date and then make how ever many pairs needed to fulfill them?

It would hurt their business, unfortunately. They depend on people's hype.

How do i cancel my ndc order?! 

I didn't get a confirmation email and i purchased as a guest.
Why cancel?

Guest get emails.

Check your spam for ndc emails as well.But you have to cancel your order by phone withing like the 1st 30 mins or so.

finishline mobile just went through for me. looks like they fixed the cheaper/free shipping mobile had over the actual site.

is FNL limit 1?

You might be ok. I was waiting in line for nearly 35 minutes and finally got the message they were sold out.
Ya I just checked out, but thanks. I got them in my cart after like 5 or so minutes and could have checked out right away but I was on the fence. Then like 30 minutes or so later I went for it and got all sorts of errors for the next 15 minutes, but finally got through and got order confirmation just now.

damn shame I've been trying for almost 1hr :x  

What browser ? I swore by chrome.
Now I have IE, Firefox and chrome open on countdown.
Usually FF gets thru then checkout and still loading on another browser.
I copped at. 8:20est
Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom