Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I got thru on NDC thru mobile.  Was standing in line at the mall and my feet were literally numb.  Just tried it for the hell of it.  Checked out and went home. I haven't got anything off NDC for an entire year.  Not goin to get to excited about copping off NDC b/c this was either a Super GR or a lot of people didn't want these.

Anyway  Congrats to everybody that wanted and copped a pair.

Did anybody actually order a 13.5, my NDC page has been stuck since 8:00 and usually Jordans dont come in 13.5

I just got through with NDC. I had them in my cart when the site went down. I just continued to refresh and it finally checked out. email received aswell

Anyone successfully get through on finishline.com been on hold since 2 min before 5 smh
yes, just got through. also just got through on nike.com and was able to place an order and receive a confirmation number and email.

i'm going to remove the other pair from my cart since i had two links up (ndc) and the one from my finish line cart. hopefully somebody out there gets through.

WTF waited in line for 53 mins at nike and finally let me check out 
pimp.gif

Why cancel?

Guest get emails.

Check your spam for ndc emails as well.But you have to cancel your order by phone withing like the 1st 30 mins or so.
i'm really worried it didnt get through because i still dont have a confirmation email from them... Worried they didnt get through

I managed to get through on NDC after being in line for like 45 minutes. I wanted these but know damn well I shouldn't be buying them with all the other bills I got to pay. :smh: Curse you JB. I need an intervention ASAP. :\ Like seriously, I need to chill.

Couldn't get the toros but I did get these off NDC which I was extremely surprised since I've never gotten through on there before

Back
Top Bottom