Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I just saw these in hand today at champs this morning, the infrared is terrible, it's basically a pink. I'm disappointed because I was thinking about doubling up but they look nothing like the pictures being posted here.

Went to a footlocker that is not on the list and they are getting these sat. So dont trust the system

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-01-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-02-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-03-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-04-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-05-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-07-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-09-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-10-900x601.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-arriving-retailers-12-900x601.jpg

via-social status

damn i'm maybe one of the few who loves the infrared shade they used. Gotta pass for now tho
mean.gif
 still got the '10 pair on ice

This is a gift and a curse since it's releasing so close to the ASG pack. Kids lined up today for Lebrons or Whatever to get raffle tickets but fill out tickets for the 6s too since they're already lined up.

Footlocker at Montebello currently aren't giving out tickets for the raffle for the Jordans, they haven't received their shipment yet....

Honestly the blue tint does not bother me.

I know most people like just clear, but I've accepted the blue icy bottom since they started to introduce them.

These will be copped, blue icy bottom and all.

:smokin

oh wow, i was gonna go there today too... did they say if they're going to do it tomorrow?
the worker that helped me said he wasn't sure, I believe he was the head employee for the day. This was 4 hours ago though, he might of gotten confirmation on it by now? best to give a call before heading out though

I got 25 tickets for the black grape 5s and struck out :lol: granted that wasn't a gr. If a store gets one fsr then chances are slim sadly. Good luck to you, bro! I stopped chasing tickets and just stick to the local mall.

I hear you. This whole raffle stuff is a sad state of affairs but it's whatever. It's nice to know it's not TLO so I'm hoping for the best. The only reason I grabbed so many is because it's on my way to work, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom