Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

do yall really think that the raffles at each and every store are fair. there gotta be some employees that either grab a pair and pull one less raffle ticket,, or put in like 5 raffle tickets for themselves. this is why i dont deal with the ticket BS, wasting gas and money going to every store across the state and still having the same probability as copping online smh
Corruption in full effect. There are no rules to audit the process. I've seen cats fill out raffles and slip a $20 bill under like its a drug transaction.

Shiekhs will give you 5 raffle tickets if you buy their accessories. Pretty sad since most only get one fsr.

Last edited:
Corruption in full effect. There are no rules to audit the process. I've seen cats fill out raffles and slip a $20 bill under like its a drug transaction.

Shiekhs will give you 5 raffle tickets if you buy their accessories. Pretty sad since most only get one fsr.
haha that happened to me once at expressions, i forget the kicks i was tryna get but they were like yo they got a pair at this expressions but only if you buy the jacket to go with it, which was like 75 bucks. i just walked away like whatta joke

my theory on raffles...I'm not in the know and don't have an in somewhere or know someone who does.  I live close to 2 malls with 7 shoe stores total.  i lose 90% of the raffles half because employee corruption and half because i figure every store i hit so does someone else who is willing to hit one.  

never personally done the raffle thing but have had family members enter for me and they won every time

I only do guaranteed really, unless there is none

my theory on raffles...I'm not in the know and don't have an in somewhere or know someone who does.  I live close to 2 malls with 7 shoe stores total.  i lose 90% of the raffles half because employee corruption and half because i figure every store i hit so does someone else who is willing to hit one.  

nice avy lmao

Guess it will be an early morn Sat, couldn't manage to find any guaranteed tix this weekend. Still gonna be trying for both 6s, nearest mall is FCFS and open early at every store I checked. Been feeling these since I saw that bright infra.. Must have! :nthat:

Looks like I might just have to try my chances online Saturday.  Doesn't seem so bad but since Saturday is my birthday I want them in hand that day since it is a gift for myself. 

Went to a footlocker that is not on the list and they are getting these sat. So dont trust the system

went to a local footlocker today and got two raffle tickets, that store calls tomorrow around 6. Still going to find my way to a few other spots and pick up a few more just to be safe. 

LMFAO!!!you're really that desperate bro hahaahahh,,,pure bad luck if you dont get a call
seems like it, he mean business when it comes to anticipated hot releases
laugh.gif

Dude at my local Foot Locker straight told me he was gonna hold back a pair of these for himself.
I was like wtf, but then he also told me that he asks people who win raffles if they're keeping or reselling...if they say resell he writes their name down and makes sure they don't win another raffle. Can't be mad at him for that.

Shenanigans going on in these stores.

Last edited:
Dude at my local Foot Locker straight told me he was gonna hold back a pair of these for himself.
I was like wtf, but then he also told me that he asks people who win raffles if they're keeping or reselling...if they say resell he writes their name down and makes sure they don't win another raffle. Can't be mad at him for that.

Shenanigans going on in these stores.

Who would honestly say "I'm going to resell" though :lol: Afterall, it's a mall job. You can't hire top notch employees when you pay them minimal wage.

There's been a few times I've seen shoes returned to my local HoH a week or so later. It's the circle of life, dudes don't have unlimited cash flow so they pick up the 'in' kicks for that week and try to flip. If they can't, they return for their base fund back to buy the 'in' kicks for the next week.

What are your local Niketowns doing? Mine hasn't say if it's going to be RSVP or FCFS for any of the 6s or the ASG pack.

Last edited:
With the cheaper quality white leather looking shiny like Hulk Hogan's balding rotten egghead and the faded red looking like something that Cam'Ron would've have favored wearing a little over 10 years ago, I'm leaning toward not going for these online early in the morning.

Totally not feeling the quality. I hate to be that guy who starts the bad quality talk, but man they're very stiff on foot. Similar to the WC IV, but worse for me.

Back
Top Bottom