Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I haven't seen these in person, but based off all the pics I've seen...

1. It looks like they got the hue of the infrared closer to the OGs although they def. do look more pinkish than anything. My Infras from the pack look much more like max orange.

2. It looks like the decline in quality remains a constant as it appears quality has gone way down hill since the 2010 "pack" version of this shoe.

I will be grabbing a pair Saturday so I can do my own comparison. I need to figure out how I will get the toros for retail with little to no hassle. :lol:
As we have seen recently, even TLO links are live before they tweet. |I

what does TLO mean ?

Twitter link only.

Even tho my avi is aquas I would wait until they retro again I'm assuming next year to go with the bobcats to hornets

too late on that tip i already have the aquas and they are in transit. They are a 9/10 only flaw is the inevitable paint cracking.

Got a pair of these guaranteed at my local finishline. I really wanted the infrared23/black colorway but if i cant get them then  im checking the red on these personally and will make a decision whether pass or  keep. If i do get the red 6s then i will let somebody else take them.

By the way guys, most finishlines are giving guaranteed tickets in south florida for the white/infrared VIs

Got a chance to see these in person today, still can't get over how pink they are. Paint jobs a little sloppy too

u got to the store release day with ticket and id and they give you your size...
If they get 5 size 10s then the first 5 people that went to the store and asked for size 10s the day the tickets were given out get their ticket guaranteed to buy the day of release

Back
Top Bottom