Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Even if the same paint is used on the black/infs, the color won't appear the same.
If you've studied art at all, how color behaves in relation to other colors (& shapes) is a complex area of color theory. For instance, red appears more brilliant against a black background and somewhat duller against a white background. In contrast with orange, red will appear lifeless; in contrast with blue-green, red exhibits brilliance. So regardless, if Nike uses the same 2014 Infrared on the blacks that they used on the whites, dudes will still say it's a different shade, all b/c that is what their eyes will tell them, due to the different background color
nerd.gif
exactly.

Agreed.
The shade discussion is tired.
If dudes don't understand it, they can move to the next drop.
I messed with all the VIs in 1991, and will grab those same CWs this year.
Still holding out hope for New Maroons.
But it's not looking overly promising right now.
same here. to me personally its the closest as i rmbr in 91. i was in high school its not like i was 4 or 5. i had the mens version. that maroon is what I'm looking for also. no word yet. but we get the sport blues 
pimp.gif

Lol at the people who laugh about any shoe that what was made in large quantities. For them the only KEWL kicks are those that are limited.

Lol at the people who laugh about any shoe that what was made in large quantities. For them the only KEWL kicks are those that are limited.
Exactly like one a few dudes in the carmine VI thread saying that the Carmines should be more limited because they don't want people to ruin the "historical value" of the shoe. I swear some of these people are into the wrong hobby

Exactly like one a few dudes in the carmine VI thread saying that the Carmines should be more limited because they don't want people to ruin the "historical value" of the shoe. I swear some of these people are into the wrong hobby
F a historical value lol

JB must have made like a million of these :lol:

I love when they make a lot though. That is how it should be. They need to make a lot , especially for the general releases of popular colorways. People who really love the shoes would love to be able to buy more than 1 pair if they wanted. Look at the bred XI, they restocked 50 times, they probably still have some of them somewhere. Almost anyone who wanted a pair got them. There is a lot more demand for popular shoes like that. I was glad they did it with the grapes too.

Back
Top Bottom