Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

who would want these shoes anyways. they are ugly and overproduced. if i knew they were gonna be this overproduced i wouldnt have bought them
Idk what comment was dumber. It's between this or the dude over on the infrared23 6 thread sayin he wants them so bad that he gonna buy the replicas....

who would want these shoes anyways. they are ugly and overproduced. if i knew they were gonna be this overproduced i wouldnt have bought them

View media item 954524
tyson.gif

Last edited:
When i clicked on the link of the shoes it directed me back to the eastbay main page...weird

Quick question guys,

How many of you dudes went a full size down?

It had been awhile since I bought VI's so I just went TTS and these feel HUGE. I swear they're stretching out as I wear them.

I think I can go 1 full size down and it would still be roomy.

What do you guys think? Maybe I should try on this turbo green GS ones that drop soon.

I'm 11 in almost all my shoes but when I tried these on in a sz 10.5 I felt like a could go down to a sz 10! I'm not sure though, definitely see if you can try on the new GS pair coming out

Alright guys thanks for the sizing answers. I think I'm just gonna try on the green turbo pairs before the carmines drop.

I want the sizing to be perfect. I won't settle for anything less XD.

Quick question guys,

How many of you dudes went a full size down?

It had been awhile since I bought VI's so I just went TTS and these feel HUGE. I swear they're stretching out as I wear them.

I think I can go 1 full size down and it would still be roomy.

What do you guys think? Maybe I should try on this turbo green GS ones that drop soon.
These suckers do run HUGE. My size 12 of these is like a damn 13. 11.5 is my TTS and im going with a size 11 on the 6s from now on.

Last edited:
These 1000% run big. You need to downgrade a half size. The 6's and 12's seem to run super huge. Anyone who says they are not big are straight out lying to themselves or have Sideshow Bob I buy all my heat from the eastbay restock feet.

^Gotta agree. I got my Infrared's in a 10.5, and while I have no problem with them, similar to the Powder Blue 3's I could've gone a half size down if I wanted an exact fit. Just so happens that I enjoy a little extra toe space anyways.

It seems to me like MJ must have said something to Nike about the AJ5s lacking toe space cause the 6s got plenty of it and then some.

Back
Top Bottom