Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I would be embarrassed to be posting this kind of video
mean.gif
 ya'll need to stop.. for real.

The colors more pink on the 6s, then it is red.. Keep wishing that aint the truth.. When people see dudes with them on,they gonna be like that poor kid must have it rough. He gotta wear his sisters shoes cause he cant afford his own. :lol:

The colors more pink on the 6s, then it is red.. Keep wishing that aint the truth.. When people see dudes with them on,they gonna be like that poor kid must have it rough. He gotta wear his sisters shoes cause he cant afford his own. :lol:

We still on this color argument????

Move on already :x

Last edited:
On feet today. Every time I walk past a group of kids they are like "nice infrareds." Some of you guys are going blind if you don't think these are infrared haven't had one bad comment. Even the younger gen knows these are the ish.. Common guys!!!!

The colors more pink on the 6s, then it is red.. Keep wishing that aint the truth.. When people see dudes with them on,they gonna be like that poor kid must have it rough. He gotta wear his sisters shoes cause he cant afford his own.
laugh.gif

The colors more pink on the 6s, then it is red.. Keep wishing that aint the truth.. When people see dudes with them on,they gonna be like that poor kid must have it rough. He gotta wear his sisters shoes cause he cant afford his own.
laugh.gif
*negative rep*

I feel ya.  Just sent my NDC pair back and copped a 12.5 off ebay.  I'm not sure what i'm going to do with the other sz 13.
The size 13's fit huge (I posted a picture with it compared to a Concord size 14 and they are the same size on the outside but the Jordan 6 is actually bigger on the inside). I then scored a size 12 thinking it would be perfect and it seemed to be true to size.... Lol Oddly I also got the Infrared 23's in a 12 but they fit... No rhyme or reason.

laugh.gif
You don't sound very intelligent I don't think anyone is going to believe you. You have misused then than there they're multiple times in this thread and claim to have 20/20 vision with no color deficiencies. Right. Don't think anyone should trust your "wonderful" eyes when the majority of us in here know the true color. I think you are just hating on it cause you are salty you decided to pass and now you trying to deter yourself from spending resell, even though deep down you want to and probably will in a few months.
mean.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Keep fishing , You heard??

You don't sound very intelligent I don't think anyone is going to believe you. You have misused then than there they're multiple times in this thread and claim to have 20/20 vision with no color deficiencies. Right. Don't think anyone should trust your "wonderful" eyes when the majority of us in here know the true color. I think you are just hating on it cause you are salty you decided to pass and now you trying to deter yourself from spending resell, even though deep down you want to and probably will in a few months. :smh:  
Your assumptions shows youre the one whos actually lacking in terms of intelligence.. I went to buy them on the drop,but after seeing them in person, it was a easy pass.. Not a solitary regret on passing on them uni sex 6s, theyre weak,and always will be imo.

after all the restocks my girl finally wants a pair. and they have them at my local mall. we drive down to pick them up and they have a 4.5 gs and she wears a 5 
roll.gif
       maybe theyll have another restock for the tenth time.

Your assumptions shows youre the one whos actually lacking in terms of intelligence.. I went to buy them on the drop,but after seeing them in person, it was a easy pass.. Not a solitary regret on passing on them uni sex 6s, theyre weak,and always will be imo.
Oh really, now?

Back
Top Bottom