Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I've never owned xii's but I have slightly wide feet and VI's run about tts bordering on a half size big. I think you should be good with your half size down. I can wear 11.5 and 12 on jordans. I imagine I can wear a 11 on the VI.
Always best to try it on yourself, as we know all pairs and feet are different. With these GR jordans, sometimes we might have the luxury in exchanging or better yet trying it on before we buy. What a novel way of buying shoes... :lol:

Last edited:

i finally got my pair in today.

I personally think that this was a decent retro. Quality was nothing to write home about, but overall they were decent. The 6 is also my favorite model though.

I love the shade of infrared on these myself. People don't realize that the colors in pictures of the OGs aren't 100% accurate due to the fact that they are 23 years old. Over that much time color is going to fade no matter what. Realistically, the infrared shade on the OG pairs was at least a shade or 2 brighter back in 1991 when they were fresh out the factory. Therefore, the infrared shade on the 2014s is actually fairly close to what the color on the OG pairs in 1991 was. Also; you have to realize that Nike can't truly fully duplicate a 23 year old color with 100% accuracy, but they can get very close.
Thank you! I've been saying this to myself while everyone has been whining about the so-called "pink-orange" shade on this shoe.

People are looking at old pictures or shoes that are almost 25 years old and wondering why they don't look exactly the same.

Had them in 91 and they wasnt this pink fugazi shade that these 2014s are.. Lmao @ all these Baby Cams trying to flip the script to justify theyre purchase of some stink pink sneaks..
:lol:

Last edited:
Had them in 91 and they wasnt this pink fugazi shade that these 2014s are.. Lmao @ all these Baby Cams trying to flip the script to justify theyre purchase of some stink pink sneaks..
:lol:
LMAO @ you being slightly color blind

laugh.gif
:

If theyre pink like these I wont be copping them blk version either.

Then again maybe I will to make money off all the thirsty beast loving that pink..

Im 20/20 with zero color deficiencies,so color blind theory is dead.

"So killing it,, yes,yes I am, come again!? son of sam, go berkowitz,working with words I pick, Einstein verbalist, hurt a slight bit to be this sick and it not click,, NO ANIMOSITY, IM "REALISTIC"" !!!!

Last edited:

Then again maybe I will to make money off all the thirsty beast loving that pink..

Im 20/20 with zero color deficiencies.
"So killing it,, yes,yes I am, come again!? son of sam, go berkowitz,working with words I pick, Einstein verbalist, hurt a slight bit to be this sick and it not click,, NO ANIMOSITY, IM "REALISTIC"" !!!!

What?

Use the aforementioned link, some sizes still add to cart.
How slow am I!?
nerd.gif

Too bad though, I got crushed by Foot Asylum yesterday on the exchange rates. Total rookie move on my part...

I'll chalk this cop up to the game for future reference. Would I be violating some shoe code, to ask where these specific links come from!?

How slow am I!? :nerd:

Too bad though, I got crushed by Foot Asylum yesterday on the exchange rates. Total rookie move on my part...

I'll chalk this cop up to the game for future reference. Would I be violating some shoe code, to ask where these specific links come from!?
If they didn't ship you could have requested a cancellation.
If you search the major retailer websites, you can see most highly produced shoes keep popping up like these. If anyone are still on the lookout to grab their pairs, most of these sites have been putting sizes back up on nearly daily basis recently. I would particularly check in the morning hours, minutes before 8am, 9am 10am, etc.. These websites normally like to stick to a routine in terms of timing their small restocks.

If they didn't ship you could have requested a cancellation.
If you search the major retailer websites, you can see most highly produced shoes keep popping up like these. If anyone are still on the lookout to grab their pairs, most of these sites have been putting sizes back up on nearly daily basis recently. I would particularly check in the morning hours, minutes before 8am, 9am 10am, etc.. These websites normally like to stick to a routine in terms of timing their small restocks.
REPPED... thanks for the info!!!

laugh.gif
:
Guess you didn't see my the comparison pic I posted a few pages back of my 2014's vs. my worn twice OG black/infrareds.  I wish I was a "Baby Cam"... being 40 sucks.

laugh.gif
:

Back
Top Bottom