Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Footaction sends me an email which ends up on my spam folder that I just found today that they are on back order for at least 2 weeks...come on!!!
Ok Finally got shipping confirmation today that these are on the way from Footaction...after 2 long gruesome weeks of not knowing they will be in my hands on Friday!

Not like covering the piece of "cardboard" in cloth is that much better imo
There is no cardboard at all. Its one or the other. you either have a fabric material at the bottom or cardboard. I choose fabric material everytime.

I spoke with a rep from Champs and she stated they are receiving another shipment from Nike. However, they all are already sold and will just be shipped to the people who already ordered. There won't be another shipment readily available in store or online.

why not exchange, instead of settle for that mediocre pair

Exchange where? Haha. If anyone had any more I'd think about it. But like the other dude pointed out, it's not that bad. I'm just obsessive. Both shoes have a bit of ankle creasing now anyway. I'm fine with it. Just made the pain of un DSing a little less painful since they already had that. Haha

Exchange where? Haha. If anyone had any more I'd think about it. But like the other dude pointed out, it's not that bad. I'm just obsessive. Both shoes have a bit of ankle creasing now anyway. I'm fine with it. Just made the pain of un DSing a little less painful since they already had that. Haha
It is ridiculous that they charge almost $200 and send out inferior quality shoes.  I bought two pairs and one looks just like yours with the creasing/wrinkling and the other pair had a chunk out of the leather. Nike is supposed to be the the standard for sports shoes, but why?

My buddy bought a pair of Replica Jordan Retro 6's from some Chinese site a few months ago. He has been wearing them, even playing basketball in them. They still look just as good as the day he bought them. No creasing at all.... Its sad when a knock off that is half the price trumps the real thing.

when you get to the lace hider when relacing these 
sick.gif

The reason they do that is because thats how the ogs were.
Oh ok, I never removed the insoles on my O.G.'s back in the Day and I dont have anymore OG 6's left. But that seems like a low blow. Why not stitch them with thread into the fabric, instead of super gluing a piece of cardboard to the bottom? 

Yeah, I throw sofsole insoles in my shoes anyway because Jordans have always been uncomfortable.

My infrareds came like this. Can't decide if I'm real burnt up about it or if it's an insignificant flaw that anyone else would get over in two seconds.

View media item 826382

An employee probably tried them on squeezing their too big foot in them. Nothing to trip over, especially when you have no options as far as a replacement pair.

Last edited:

It is ridiculous that they charge almost $200 and send out inferior quality shoes.  I bought two pairs and one looks just like yours with the creasing/wrinkling and the other pair had a chunk out of the leather. Nike is supposed to be the the standard for sports shoes, but why?

My buddy bought a pair of Replica Jordan Retro 6's from some Chinese site a few months ago. He has been wearing them, even playing basketball in them. They still look just as good as the day he bought them. No creasing at all.... Its sad when a knock off that is half the price trumps the real thing.
Exaggerated post is exaggerating.

I dont know why people are complaining about a "flaw" thats going to happen when you wear the shoe anyway. You guys really arent spending $200 on token shoes for the satisfaction of "I have them".

Alright, so bitter sweet moment.

Sweet part:  I got the kicks, from Foot Asylum.

Bitter part: I had no idea the conversion rate of the dollar vs. the pound  
frown.gif

Ahhh, alls well, that ends well... I guess... LOL...

I mean the shoe hasn't been out in 20+ years.

Alright, so bitter sweet moment.

Sweet part:  I got the kicks, from Foot Asylum.

Bitter part: I had no idea the conversion rate of the dollar vs. the pound  :frown:

Ahhh, alls well, that ends well... I guess... LOL...

I mean the shoe hasn't been out in 20+ years.

minus 16

My infrareds came like this. Can't decide if I'm real burnt up about it or if it's an insignificant flaw that anyone else would get over in two seconds.
You can contact Nike customer service.  They will probably apologize and offer you a return or 10% coupon code.  That's what they did for me.  You have a legitimate gripe there.

Exaggerated post is exaggerating.

I dont know why people are complaining about a "flaw" thats going to happen when you wear the shoe anyway. You guys really arent spending $200 on token shoes for the satisfaction of "I have them".

No, but if I spent 200 on a shoe, I expect it to at least be made with SOME amount of care. I expect it to be my shoe, and my shoe alone. Not one that some fat idiot Nike employee shoved his fat bloated foot into to try on and then ship it to me so that now I can have a messed up shoe AND some fat dudes foot fungus. It's not that big of a deal, I'll get over it and all. But people need to quit acting like even little stuff like that is acceptable with a shoe that costs that much. Go to wal mart and look at their shoes. Try to find a flaw on one. Bet you can't. But every Jordan I see is jacked in some way.

Last edited:
Yet you keep buying knowing of these flaws. Its really as simple as not supporting by buying anymore, but hey, you cant miss out on your J's can you?

I have 3 pairs. Sometimes one comes out that I really want. My guess is that you probably have more than me. I'm allowed to complain

No, but if I spent 200 on a shoe, I expect it to at least be made with SOME amount of care. I expect it to be my shoe, and my shoe alone. Not one that some fat idiot Nike employee shoved his fat bloated foot into to try on and then ship it to me so that now I can have a messed up shoe AND some fat dudes foot fungus. It's not that big of a deal, I'll get over it and all. But people need to quit acting like even little stuff like that is acceptable with a shoe that costs that much. Go to wal mart and look at their shoes. Try to find a flaw on one. Bet you can't. But every Jordan I see is jacked in some way.
Then you might as well stop buying jordans then in all honesty. That's the unfortunate way of the game today. These things are expensive and there are pairs left and right with flaws. Look at the pic earlier of the jumpman falling off the sole. What do you expect when they are made in sweat shops? It's all about making money these days vs "hey there's something wrong with that so if it now"

I agree with you 100%.  The JB quality has slipped lately, and the fact that the fakes are getting better is making it very hard to tell the fakes from the real.

We should demand/complain about the quality if its not up to par.  Do we want the fakes to be just as good as the real ones?

I agree with you 100%.  The JB quality has slipped lately, and the fact that the fakes are getting better is making it very hard to tell the fakes from the real.

We should demand/complain about the quality if its not up to par.  Do we want the fakes to be just as good as the real ones?
laugh.gif
 in a perfect world.

I can tell youre 17-19.

Back
Top Bottom