Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I guess that train found the tracks! My pair is due today! My son's wearing his to the Louisville vs. Connecticut game tonight. Native American Night! Just like me, he aint afraid to rock 'em, no matter what anyone calls 'em!

UPS' horses were thristy in Indianapolis, so my kicks from FNL come in Wednesday.

I keed. :lol: :stoneface: bam! two smileys in a row

Last edited:

okay so my biggest complaint on these and the infrared 23s in person is that the ankle bubbles or whatever you call them are not as pronounced as they once was. they seem flatter than an actual bubble like the old ones. even the ogs seemed like they stuck out really far and were really defined. but these dont at all. thats one of the factors i really loved about the sixes.
^I thought the exact same thing when I got mine.

On the sizing front, I bought a 9.5 from the Champs restock a few weeks ago and they fit perfectly (I normally wear a size 10), so I'm keeping these and returned my RD pair to FinishLine.  I hope we don't have to play the "guess your size" game for the sport blues and the black/infrareds...
mean.gif

Javy

I dont understand all the hate here in the pinkish Infrared. If JB would've gave us varsity red again youll would be wishing for this 2014 infrared.
Somebody saying that guys caught wearing these would be hated on like that sucks poor dude had to wear his sisters shoes. Look as we all know
JB/Nike isnt gonna give us anything close too OG. Look at the retro III '88s. They werent even close too the true OG III '88s. Elephant print
way to dark and thick. The 2001 retro III and 94 retro III were closer to OG status than the 2011 and '88 retro III NA were. I dont remember anyone 
talking S*** about the pink foams or any other pink shoes released by NIKE over the last few years,
but ther complaining about a lil Infrapink on these 
retro 6s.

You must not have actually entered any of the threads

I doubled up on these on original RD from NDC. Love them. All white, the pop of the infrared and how they fit. Dope shoe.

WHOOOOO!!   I didn't like these at first but then saw them in person and had to get them.  Ended up trading my laney 5's for these.  Definitely THE hottest summertime kick this year.  

Back
Top Bottom