Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

that 3d jumpman 
laugh.gif
 musta left it in a hot florida car

saw this on FB:

FqH4VjF.jpg
oh cool

NIKE and modern technology never ceases to amaze me. a freakin 3d jumpman on the outersole. without 3d glasses.

well aint that some ****

While Jumpman is effed up you can return them and possibly find another pair at retail. Not easy, but chances are better with this release.

You can't return shoes that you have worn
laugh.gif
I guarantee you that you can good sir. Just make sure they're still in good condition, that too much time hasn't passed since you purchased them, and be ready to flip out at the drop of a hat if need be.  I'm talking be ready to throw your pride to the wind and let em have it; be the type of person that ends up on world star. They may call security, you may go to jail, but son...you'll get that refund. 
laugh.gif

Ok so I have a size 11 I bought off of Eastbay. I used them yesterday and realized they fit really loose. Anyone know the return policy? I wanna buy a 10.5 on the 28th restock.

Forgive my ignorance I passed (slept) on these, are you saying they'll restock this Friday!?

Thanks!!!

You can't return shoes that you have worn :lol:
I'm lost!?

I guess he was referring to the guy you quoted?

And to answer your question.. He was being sarcastic, saying the shoes have already restocked 27 times. They have been popping up on various retailer sites randomly since they released. Just keep an eye on retailer sites or this board and you may see more pop up.

Last edited:
if bought from NDC or a nike store, 30 days, worn or unworn full return if you have the receipt
Didn't know that you could return worn shoes to NDC or Nike! As much as people rent shoes these days I'm surprised they allow you to return in 30 days after wearing them just because you feel like it... LOL

if bought from NDC or a nike store, 30 days, worn or unworn full return if you have the receipt
Didn't know that you could return worn shoes to NDC or Nike! As much as people rent shoes these days I'm surprised they allow you to return in 30 days after wearing them just because you feel like it... LOL
They have to inspect the shoes before they issue a refund

All companies provide a return policy. They also include exclusions or penalties. i.e. restocking fee for certain items. Obviously a lot of companies have a limit on how much or many returns you can make so you're not "renting" their items. Many dept stores have no returns on women's dresses for example as it was a trend for women to buy nice ones to wear to 1 event then bring back. Hence the clowning of people back in the day when someone noticed the tags still on their clothes :lol:

I guess he was referring to the guy you quoted?

And to answer your question.. He was being sarcastic, saying the shoes have already restocked 27 times. They have been popping up on various retailer sites randomly since they released. Just keep an eye on retailer sites or this board and you may see more pop up.
Aight, thanks for the reply.

Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay just sold out the last few they had. They didn't have my 12 anyway, sigh...

Thats whatsup i ended up copping the same shirt on RD i even copped the white one. I dont usually mess with jordan tees minus a select few but these shirts right here that dropped are :smokin it has that ol school feel and look to them. I dont plan on wearing them till summer when i unDS Both these 6's.

jj06j9.jpg

Thats whatsup i ended up copping the same shirt on RD i even copped the white one. I dont usually mess with jordan tees minus a select few but these shirts right here that dropped are :smokin it has that ol school feel and look to them. I dont plan on wearing them till summer when i unDS Both these 6's.

jj06j9.jpg

I picked up the white one and I second that. Not sure if the shirt came out in 91 but it looks like it could have. Certainly has that retro feel to it

Yeah, most on the newer tees are gimmicky.. don't care for those. That one is a throwback, description online is "AJ '91 Vault Tee" back when they were more simplistic (but nice). :D

Back
Top Bottom