Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Heads up FTL just shipped my backorder pair via ups a few minutes ago. check your emails. 
smokin.gif

just copped a 11.5 off of footlocker for $180...had em shipped to the store so i got free shipping, will pick them up from the store in 5-6 days

mines just came in. ordered 8.5 but they fit like size 9 for some reason. held em up against my grapes which are size 9s and they measured up equal. Same problem with my X's. Is it me or are jordans starting to fit bigger?

P.S. n~e 1 wanna trade a size 8 for 8.5?
I've been seein that lately, especially on the 6s. I usually wear 12s, but always try to size down when getting 6s lately

I've been seein that lately, especially on the 6s. I usually wear 12s, but always try to size down when getting 6s lately

mines just came in. ordered 8.5 but they fit like size 9 for some reason. held em up against my grapes which are size 9s and they measured up equal. Same problem with my X's. Is it me or are jordans starting to fit bigger?

yea, ima have to start doin that now. Im just so used to ordering 8.5. Looks like ima be doubling up on socks this summer lol unless i get lucky n someone's tryna trade. All this BS bouta have me say fck JB. I think ima prolly get the carmines n few others i lust for then retire....

I usually wear a 8.5 and I tried on an 8 for the 6's but they were too snug at the toe box so you might as well stick to the 8.5. For some reason the jump from 8 to 8.5 is all ****** up with the 6's. I had the white/varsity red in a 9 and they felt like a 9.5…. Whatever foot mold they're using on the retros lately is completely hit or miss!

Oh ya another thing you can do is replace the insole with something beefier to take up the space. That's what I'll do with the pair I ordered in a 8.5.

they have started to run a little funky in sizing. don't know if it's just the craftsmanship or something strategic with JB. either way I always cop 10.5 now and they fit fine, I used to cop 11 and the 10.5 these days fit me like the pairs of 11 I have.

Back
Top Bottom