Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Finally got my pair, a dude i hoop with told me he was at the northridge mall yesterday and the footlocker had a size 13 left, thats my size so i called today and grabbed em!  Waiting for 4 hours on release date to go away empty handed sucked..  

So i tried them on, they feel pretty good, fit true to size.  Put them back in the box and put my 2006 metallic 5's back on..  way more comfortable..

Happy about them though!  they will be on ice till summer

A few Footlockers in NYC have Infrareds floating around. Check your local retailers before trying to cop at resell.

i.e: RFM HOH, 34th st. HOH , 34th st (regular), QCM. (Saw them on display. Mostly big sizes.)

Ended up going back and grabbing the last black one they had. Still matches well.. the infrared looks good, black matches sock liner/tongue/tab, and lettering white like the shoe. :nthat:

View media item 821548
agzie agzie I think the black tee looks better with these. It's not too matchy-matchy compared to if you got the white version. Black makes a nice contrast.

Last edited:
Dope tee,but I could never wear a jordan tee with matching jordans.

nice pic airthompson.Mines will be worn to death as well.Still going to cop another pair soon.

I also think its lame to wear your best shoes to go pick up shoes on release date.I seen a dude in nurse scrubs and some damn south beaches 1 day lol.

Last edited:
Dope tee,but I could never wear a jordan tee with matching jordans.

nice pic airthompson.Mines will be worn to death as well.Still going to cop another pair soon.

I also think its lame to wear your best shoes to go pick up shoes on release date.I seen a dude in nurse scrubs and some damn south beaches 1 day lol.

Thanks. As for dudes wearing the shoe that's dropping is a tool move

saw this on FB:

FqH4VjF.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nearly wet my clothes. What happened?

why does everyone keep taking pictures? It's been well documented that different conditions can make the shoes look different. No one is proving anything can we just move on from this crap :lol:

Like spizike said, posting picks of pick ups used to be part of the fun of NT and other forums. Plus, I hadn't seen a direct comparison between the 2014's and VNDS OG's like mine, so I decided to share. The last picture in my post is as close as you can get to seeing them in person. I believe it proves a lot.

Ok so I have a size 11 I bought off of Eastbay. I used them yesterday and realized they fit really loose. Anyone know the return policy? I wanna buy a 10.5 on the 28th restock.
Forgive my ignorance I passed (slept) on these, are you saying they'll restock this Friday!?

Thanks!!!

these are still everywhere in my area, not a horrible looking shoe but they do look almost pink in person, great looking shoe though

Naw bro don't lace em all the way to the top. Idk why they came like that tbh. The varsities didn't come laced to the top

Just got my pair in from NDC that was weather delayed. My pair looks flawless
pimp.gif
 could not be happier with them and the minute I saw them I did a
indifferent.gif
 for all the times I had heard "these are pink". If that's what you are seeing with these in hand you truly got some special eyes. Patiently waiting for my powder blue 10s and better weather so I can rock these babies
happy.gif

Im still trying to exchange my two size 13s for a 13. Sites had them listed all weekend but cwouldn't add to cart. Now sites don't show size 12 anymore at all ...

Back
Top Bottom