Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

This pic looks pretty cool in what looks like normal light. I don't know why they look different in different pics. Maybe the reflective material is THAT good that it constantly pics up light, flash or not. Like I said, I'm not crazy about the wet "satin-y" like look in some of the pics, but I like this look here.

I'm also pretty excited to hear that the cushioning/padding/feel of the '16s seems to be more plush and more comfortable. The '07s felt flimsy and were like walking in a shoe with ankle cushioning made of cardboard. The OGs felt great to me all around comfort-wise (in the sole, in the ankle, etc.), and IMO the 2000s felt even better than the OGs.

I've noticed on pics of the samples that they fixed the heel issue whereas on the retail pics they seemed to no longer address it. For those that own already, how's the heel look from your perspective?

I've noticed on pics of the samples that they fixed the heel issue whereas on the retail pics they seemed to no longer address it. For those that own already, how's the heel look from your perspective?
none of the early pics were samples, they were all fakes.

This is the only sanple from nike and even here, collar isn't like the og or 2000. It is what it is at this point lol
View media item 2073302

Does anyone know if these are releasing in stores? Specifically Champs because that is the only shoe store near me. Also, if it is not, what website would be my best bet for copping?

Does anyone know if these are releasing in stores? Specifically Champs because that is the only shoe store near me. Also, if it is not, what website would be my best bet for copping?
welcome to NT! All sites all shops...you will get a pair if you try! Be brave and have patience....get the SNKRS app...some will talk down on it but it never fails me

Last edited:
none of the early pics were samples, they were all fakes.

This is the only sanple from nike and even here, collar isn't like the og or 2000. It is what it is at this point lol
View media item 2073302

The AIR on the '16 pair looks fugly!

welcome to NT! All sites all shops...you will get a pair if you try! Be brave and have patience....get the SNKRS app...some will talk down on it but it never fails me
Alright sounds good. I have the app already, but it actually does not work too well for me. The Nike Twitter account usually keeps me more updated. Thanks for the welcome and quick response.

Last edited:
My pair just shipped. I should have some in hand pics this week if somebody hasn't already posted them

Alright sounds good. I have the app already, but it actually does not work too well for me. The Nike Twitter account usually keeps me more updated. Thanks for the welcome and quick response.
Keep a tab for finishline up while you try to cop from Nike incase you fail there

Dam Those white with gold tongue V's are looking fresh!!I might cop but I'll wait. Can't cop em all :frown: but since we talking about dope V's that need to retro, im guna go with the Fear V. I missed out on them and I don't like paying more than retail for shoes. They already expensive as it is.

Dam Those white with gold tongue V's are looking fresh!!I might cop but I'll wait. Can't cop em all :frown: but since we talking about dope V's that need to retro, im guna go with the Fear V. I missed out on them and I don't like paying more than retail for shoes. They already expensive as it is.
I can't imagine those coming out again any time soon

where did you cop from?
from GOAT lol. They posted a FSR like 3 days ago and I got it. I'm guessing they all sold out because I checked the next morning and I couldn't even find the shoe on the app.

Edit: They are up again.

Last edited:
from GOAT lol. They posted a FSR like 3 days ago and I got it. I'm guessing they all sold out because I checked the next morning and I couldn't even find the shoe on the app.

Edit: They are up again.

Dang I was hoping you were gonna say Sobe

Back
Top Bottom