Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

These are going to sell quickly, thankfully there seems to be a high production run. I also hope that the resell for these is under 300, so I can cop at a decent price if I strike out.

These are going to sell quickly, thankfully there seems to be a high production run. I also hope that the resell for these is under 300, so I can cop at a decent price if I strike out.

Hell, I'm sure you'll get your pair(s). I'm trying to get two.

White cement 4 was an easy cop for me. I walked in the store around 7pm and picked up an unclaimed pair. And then 1 off Nike.

Pretty sure Nike made a millions pairs. Myself, I just need two. Even after $240 after tax. Worth it.

If you do strike out. I'm sure you can get a pair for $260-$280 or so on release day. I remember 72-10 and wc4 was around that price range.

For the dude who bought through GOAT have you ever bought from that specific seller. I sometimes wish I could buy from spots that sell early pairs but im scared of getting "grey market pairs".

I've also wondered what are legit spots that sell pre-order?
they go through an authentication process on GOAT so I feel much safer on their than most places.

Last edited:
[thread="639072"]Quote:[/thread]
For the dude who bought through GOAT have you ever bought from that specific seller. I sometimes wish I could buy from spots that sell early pairs but im scared of getting "grey market pairs".

they go through an authentication process on GOAT so I feel much safer on their than most places.
it says they verify the shoes with the pics they received from the seller to make sure it's the same pair. because of that ive been sticking wit stock x. iffy about goat

Dumb question.... I've never actually done a raffle via FTL, FA, Champs, Etc. How do I go about that and finding the dates?

Dumb question.... I've never actually done a raffle via FTL, FA, Champs, Etc. How do I go about that and finding the dates?

Check back once it hits the week of the Saturday release (Sunday/Monday). Their sites will have launch locators on where to go to raffle.

Most likely it'll be a GR and you can raffle at your local spots when the time is near.

If you want a pair, you'll most likely will get it. If you raffle, do the legwork for it.

Check back once it hits the week of the Saturday release (Sunday/Monday). Their sites will have launch locators on where to go to raffle.

Most likely it'll be a GR and you can raffle at your local spots when the time is near.

If you want a pair, you'll most likely will get it. If you raffle, do the legwork for it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've haven't bought any Jordans from retailers in the past 5 years, so I'm not too familiar with the current system. White/Cement IV's were my first RD cop since Concords in 2011 and I got those through a NTer.

That's basically my plan. Gonna raffle at as many spots as I can. These are my favorite Jordan to wear and I've got to snag at least 1 on RD in person so I can start wearing them immediately.

Anybody live in the northern bay area? marin county area? I'm gonna be in that area on release day. I hope its not too hard to cop in-store.

[thread="639072"]Quote:[/thread]

it says they verify the shoes with the pics they received from the seller to make sure it's the same pair. because of that ive been sticking wit stock x. iffy about goat

I do authentifications for Goat. Yes authentifications are done through pics, however after that verifications are in hand and checked for all red flags. Box labels, production dates, sewing consistency, etc. B-Grades aren't even pushed thru for the sake of the buyer.

Some sellers get their hands on size runs early. I have a connect with a retail store I won't mention for obvi reasons. They're compared always.

Last edited:
Anybody live in the northern bay area? marin county area? I'm gonna be in that area on release day. I hope its not too hard to cop in-store.
I'm in the Bay Area and shoes are hard to come by around here because there are tons of hypebeasts, "sneakerheads."  I don't usually go to the north bay though so I don't know about how hard it is over there.  Anything in San Francisco, Peninsula, East Bay is hard.  

I'm in the Bay Area and shoes are hard to come by around here because there are tons of hypebeasts, "sneakerheads."  I don't usually go to the north bay though so I don't know about how hard it is over there.  Anything in San Francisco, Peninsula, East Bay is hard.  
Well damn... I'm hopeful to cop online if i strike out in store. Im going to be right next to a mall so I'm gonna have to check out if they do raffles.

Should not have peeked in this thread 
laugh.gif

Well damn... I'm hopeful to cop online if i strike out in store. Im going to be right next to a mall so I'm gonna have to check out if they do raffles.

Yeah, SF/East Bay/Pen is pretty hard to get kicks, as stated with the hypebeast and sneaker heads.

Not impossible, but pretty damn hard. But if you do your work in getting kicks, I am sure you will get a pair!

Last edited:
Marin only has 1 mall and that is North Gate.  They have a Foot Locker/Shiekhs.

Santa Rosa Mall has a lot of shoe stores (finishline,footlocker, sheikhs, shoe palace, champs maybe a foot action)

and Cotting Town mall (foot locker only, last time I went there was for Olympic 6)

and im pretty sure all of the above stores mention will have a in store raffle.

HYPE is all over the BAY AREA!

Generally I go .5 up in all Nikes/Jordans, with few exceptions. The only exception being 6s which are usually pretty roomy. So I'm thinking 10.5 will be fine for these. I usually caution towards .5 up since I'd rather they fit a bit big than a bit small.

Marin only has 1 mall and that is North Gate.  They have a Foot Locker/Shiekhs.

Santa Rosa Mall has a lot of shoe stores (finishline,footlocker, sheikhs, shoe palace, champs maybe a foot action)

and Cotting Town mall (foot locker only, last time I went there was for Olympic 6)

and im pretty sure all of the above stores mention will have a in store raffle.

HYPE is all over the BAY AREA!
I'm staying near northgate. I just moved back to the bay from louisiana. I had fairly good luck copping shoes there. Now i have to do a lot more work to secure a pair. Thanks for listing all the spots to go to. I will be going to santa rosa as well.

Back
Top Bottom