Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Flexin:lol:

Honestly I've actually considered applying for my local Clearance store strictly for a Swoosh account. Only working part time right now while I'm studying for PT. The extra Nike hours + Swoosh pricing and the shoes practically pay for themselves.

Had to flex a lil lol. But ya i love the perks of family workin at nike.

Reminds me of the YouTube video

"You about to crease up these Jordans!!!" :lol:

Last edited:
THE RESTOCKS ARENT REAL LOL.. THERE'S BEEN AN OVERLOAD OF FOLKS ORDERING AND RETURNING.. SOME PPL JUST BUY TO BUY AND THEN RETURN THEM FOR ANY REASON "GOT EM DONT KNOW IF I WANT THEM" "GOT EM BUT EVERYONE HAS THEM" "GOT EM AND I DONT KNOW IF I LIKE THEM" "GOT EM MIGHT RETURN THEM.. HEY NT SHOULD I RETURN THEM?" 
laugh.gif

THEN THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME.. I ENDED UP WITH A SNKRS PAIR AND A PAIR FROM SIVAS. I ONLY WANTED 1 AND BOTH WERE 10.5'S AND I FOUND OUT AFTER ORDERING THAT I NEED AN 11 SO BACK THEY BOTH WENT. AND MORE AND MORE PPL ARE SAYING THEY ARE SNUG WHICH I SAID ON TUESDAY LOL.. TOLD YALL * JAY Z VOICE * 

@PWGuy

For those that spray with waterproofer, do you spray the mesh or try to avoid it?

avoid the mesh, i would also avoid the tongue

actually, i spray the proofer onto a car wax sponge first,

View media item 2116966
then apply to the shoe with da sponge - that way you only get the areas you want

:nthat:

walmart has these sponges in da car section on da cheap

also - i use this water proofer...

View media item 2116968
also cheap & at walmart!

Last edited:

THE RESTOCKS ARENT REAL LOL.. THERE'S BEEN AN OVERLOAD OF FOLKS ORDERING AND RETURNING.. SOME PPL JUST BUY TO BUY AND THEN RETURN THEM FOR ANY REASON "GOT EM DONT KNOW IF I WANT THEM" "GOT EM BUT EVERYONE HAS THEM" "GOT EM AND I DONT KNOW IF I LIKE THEM" "GOT EM MIGHT RETURN THEM.. HEY NT SHOULD I RETURN THEM?" 
laugh.gif

THEN THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME.. I ENDED UP WITH A SNKRS PAIR AND A PAIR FROM SIVAS. I ONLY WANTED 1 AND BOTH WERE 10.5'S AND I FOUND OUT AFTER ORDERING THAT I NEED AN 11 SO BACK THEY BOTH WENT. AND MORE AND MORE PPL ARE SAYING THEY ARE SNUG WHICH I SAID ON TUESDAY LOL.. TOLD YALL * JAY Z VOICE * 
So basically they're going to sizes back up next week.

So I tried the baby powder method to stop the squeaking that is coming from the front of the shoe. It worked temporarily, but now the squeak has returned. I bought a 9.5 in these, but my 3's and 4's are both size 9. I never experienced any squeaking in the 3's or 4's. 

Could the .5 size up be causing the squeaking I am experiencing in these 5's?

So basically they're going to sizes back up next week.
DEF.. BOTH OF THE PAIRS I SENT BACK ( I REFUSED THE PACKAGES ) ARE SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE ON MONDAY... A LOT OF THAT IS GOING TO BE HAPPENING.. THEY'LL BE RIGHT BACK UP BY TUESDAY-THURSDAY.. IM NOW WAITING FOR BOTH FUNDS TO CLEAR UP SO I CAN USE MY PAYPAL REFUN TO PAY FOR THE PAIR I BOUGHT IN PERSON

So I tried the baby powder method to stop the squeaking that is coming from the front of the shoe. It worked temporarily, but now the squeak has returned. I bought a 9.5 in these, but my 3's and 4's are both size 9. I never experienced any squeaking in the 3's or 4's. 

LMAO ABSOLUTELY NOT.. SOMEONE OUT THERE BOUGHT A 9.5 IN THEIR 3'S, 4'S, ANNND 5'S .. ITS NOT GOING TO SOMEHOW EQUATE TO SQUEAKING.. THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COMMON BACK WHEN. I THINK THE X'S HAD THIS ISSUE A LOT AND SOME USED BABY POWDER BACK THEN.. I SAY IT IS WHAT IT IS LEAVE IT BE.. YOU JUST HAVE A SQUEAKY PAIR

KIND OF ODD THAT IT HAPPENED SO FAST THO.. USUALLY TAKES SOME TIME

I had a pair of Shadow Xs that used to squeak like no one's business.. It was loud asf and sounded like I was hoopin on hardwood 24/7 even when I walking on grass or concrete lmao. I just got rid of those this summer tho.

LMAO ABSOLUTELY NOT.. SOMEONE OUT THERE BOUGHT A 9.5 IN THEIR 3'S, 4'S, ANNND 5'S .. ITS NOT GOING TO SOMEHOW EQUATE TO SQUEAKING.. THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COMMON BACK WHEN. I THINK THE X'S HAD THIS ISSUE A LOT AND SOME USED BABY POWDER BACK THEN.. I SAY IT IS WHAT IT IS LEAVE IT BE.. YOU JUST HAVE A SQUEAKY PAIR

KIND OF ODD THAT IT HAPPENED SO FAST THO.. USUALLY TAKES SOME TIME
Maybe I didn't explain it well enough, or you misunderstood.

What i meant was, perhaps the extra length of the insole isn't being pressed down by my toes, and maybe causing it? I understand that a shoe size on its own won't equate to squeaking, but maybe a shoe that was too large for someone might be the culprit? Like I said, my size 9 3s and 4s never squeaked, but my size 9.5 5's are squeaking. So is it because the 3's and 4's fit me better, and don't have any excess room in them, or is it because there is a bit of excess room in the 5 because they don't fit me quite as snug as the 3's and 4's do.

I had a pair of Shadow Xs that used to squeak like no one's business.. It was loud asf and sounded like I was hoopin on hardwood 24/7 even when I walking on grass or concrete lmao. I just got rid of those this summer tho.
Did they fit your foot good? Or did you have a bit of excess room in the toe area?

Maybe I didn't explain it well enough, or you misunderstood.

What i meant was, perhaps the extra length of the insole isn't being pressed down by my toes, and maybe causing it? I understand that a shoe size on its own won't equate to squeaking, but maybe a shoe that was too large for someone might be the culprit? Like I said, my size 9 3s and 4s never squeaked, but my size 9.5 5's are squeaking. So is it because the 3's and 4's fit me better, and don't have any excess room in them, or is it because there is a bit of excess room in the 5 because they don't fit me quite as snug as the 3's and 4's do.
TO ANSWER YOU STRAIGHT UP.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE SQUEAKING AND THE OTHERS ARENT LOL. BUT I DONT BELIEVE THAT A SLIGHTLY BIGGER SIZING EQUATES TO SQUEAKING. I HAVE PLENTY OF SHOES THAT FIT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY BC THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.. FOAMS, AIR MAX, JORDANS, ETC.. ALMOST NONE SQUEAK THAT I CAN THINK OF BUT IVE HAD IT HAPPEN BEFORE.

I HAVE 07 V'S, 06 GRAPES, 06 ( I THINK) BLACK TONGUE FIRE REDS, 09 TB III'S, CDP BC III'S.... NONE OF THEM SQUEAK ALL ARE 10.5 EXCEPT THE TB'S.. IDK MAN.. GOOD LUCK THO

No sizing wouldn't effect that. The squeaking could be related to the air unit and material inside rubbing against each other. My CDP Shadow 10's would squeak back in the day but I sprayed some WD40 in the bottoms, and they have been quiet ever since

I like to keep my shoes stored as if they just came from the store. So do the force fields fit with the cardboard cartons stored inside the shoe as well?

Not really. I've never done this but I would imagine putting the carton inserts back in can ruin the fields and possibly even widen and loosen up the shoe. What you can do is remove the fields and put the carton in. They're not permanent. The adhesive is strong enough to hold but they're easy to remove. When I didn't have enough fields I would pull them from one shoe and put them in another I was going to wear.

Back
Top Bottom