Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Man I wore these to work today and they're already playground busted with a crease. Should've listened to the homie and got myself some force fields.

Glad these are still available. Didnt have the funds to cop last weekend but todays pay day so im happy i can get my pair a week later [emoji]128526[/emoji]
i need this kind of discount 
sick.gif

Man I wore these to work today and they're already playground busted with a crease. Should've listened to the homie and got myself some force fields.

:lol:

I'm calling it, "playground busted" is going to be like one of the new terms of the year in sneaker culture. Kind of like when Webster's Dictionary adds new "official" words and phrases to the English language every year.

Glad these are still available. Didnt have the funds to cop last weekend but todays pay day so im happy i can get my pair a week later [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Flexin
laugh.gif

Honestly I've actually considered applying for my local Clearance store strictly for a Swoosh account. Only working part time right now while I'm studying for PT. The extra Nike hours + Swoosh pricing and the shoes practically pay for themselves.

Last edited:
View media item 2116788
Where all my Star Wars fans at??

Was at the Carlsbad Outlets couple weeks ago. Walked into a Gap store looking for my gf and saw these Star Wars shirts on sale for like 5 bucks lol. First thing I thought of was this shoe cause it matches perfectly. The shirt is just [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].
Shout out that young savage Kylo Ren!
Dope Shirt. Gap sells Star Wars tees?

Preciate all the feedback hopefully they charge my account again. I wanted the shoes I just didnt wanna wait for shoes to get shipped out when I could just grab them immediately. And plus I dont need any problems before this Blk/red 1 release.

I haven't seen too many ppl wearing em. Nor am I one to care. Usually I just don't have time to unds a pair with working so much

Except this one time. Remember when the carmine 6s dropped? Bruh everyone was rocking them. I went to the mall and six flags a few days after RD. Crews matched up and everything. It was a little ridiculous
yea carmines were the new grapes

I don't use waterproofer, but I wouldn't recommend spraying the mesh.
It's hard to know for sure.  That spray could protect it from oxidation , or it could result in discoloring from the chemical residue.  At this point I'm thinking the effect is probably the former.  I believe I sprayed the mesh on my Oreos, and there's no yellowing on those yet.  Hmm....Unfortunately, this type of experiment could take years to truly test.

It's hard to know for sure.  That spray could protect it from oxidation , or it could result in discoloring from the chemical residue.  At this point I'm thinking the effect is probably the former.  I believe I sprayed the mesh on my Oreos, and there's no yellowing on those yet.  Hmm....Unfortunately, this type of experiment could take years to truly test.

It took me years and probably a dozen pairs of Vs to figure out what worked best for me, and that ultraviolet light, even just from leaving them sitting on the floor of a bedroom every day, was pretty much worse for them than wearing them out and beating them to death on the blacktop every day. Wearing them out, they're getting exposed to light anyway. But keeping them in a dark closet every second that they're not worn dramatically decreases the aging/yellowing process.

Trigger pulled with 10% of NDC. Sizes were going real quick thankfully 11 hung in there.

Definitely not outlet bound and I don't see exclusions being lifted on Footsites, unfortunately.

Something similar happend to my old man last year. He travels a lot so he has a lot of air miles. And he can use those air miles at places like Best Buy and what not. Anyways he ordered a Apple Watch from Best Buy online, and someway some how they sent him THREE. He contacted them about it and they straight up told him just to go ahead and keep them. True story. Crazy haha
not gonna lie I heard about that at my best buy store.

Trigger pulled with 10% of NDC. Sizes were going real quick thankfully 11 hung in there.

Definitely not outlet bound and I don't see exclusions being lifted on Footsites, unfortunately.
Weird how the sizes are selling out now, I guess people were waiting until they had enough money to secure these.

Tried on a pair at footaction that has a small but notice hole in the back midsole. Girl was upset when I left the store not purchasing them lol bad enough there 220. I want a mint pair

Ok update , i ended up going to a 2nd mall on day 2 of my search for my 3rd pair. Glendale galleria footlocker has them in most sizes i got my 3rd pair.like i said earlier, i was on the fence but decided to do so in order to use a pair now n have the comfort of knowing i still have 2 on ice for the next 5 to 7 years. I also ran into a woman selling cleansing cream n to clear and trwat your skin. So i ended up dropping 360. How i justified it was that i won 340 on texas hold'em a day ago. So i bassically didnt spend anything. :0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom