Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Looks cheap but this is a early pic things could change materials shape etc could change fingers crossed

incredulous.gif
Co-signed :lol: . The Bel-Air 5s are one of the worst retro + colorways of the 5. I remember that topic well, at first everyone was clowning those shoes and calling them ugly, then JB slapped that limited label on em, and all of a sudden those shoes were hot, everyone wanted em, and resell was fairly high on em :lol: . They still ugly though.

One of the worst Retros in recent memory

Best retro+ 5s: Olives, Bravo Toro Pack, Laney's, wolf Greys and the Tokyo pair, bell airs air nice from an aesthetic point of view.

I like color and while most don't like loud colors, I think they are the best retros, especially when the whole shoe is one color besides white, black or navy.

The best 5 retro V's imo

Ray Allen V Sonics white/green/yellow
Chris Paul V White Teal
Tokyo V
Burgundy V
Oregon V

Last edited:
Best retro+ 5s: Olives, Bravo Toro Pack, Laney's, wolf Greys and the Tokyo pair, bell airs air nice from an aesthetic point of view.

I like color and while most don't like loud colors, I think they are the best retros, especially when the whole shoe is one color besides white, black or navy.
I know the hate is comin' extra strength, but y'all didn't like the Shanghai's?

I'd loved this colorway, and was salty as **** that they weren't a GR. I'll take these, over the Laney's any day.

roll.gif

Like I said, I knew the hate was comin' hard for em.... They're clean AF though IMO, a nice and simple colorway.
Damn no love for the university's?
pimp.gif

Super clean.

I wanted those bad AF back in '06-'07, but I wasn't f*****' with Jordan's back then. I was only coppin' Vandals, and other Retro Nike's... One of the cleanest Retro+ colorways ever, very underrated IMO. I seen them on Ebay a few years ago, DS in my size for $150. I should've copped.

mean.gif

Hating on the contrast stitching but loves the Anthracite 8s...
who said I "loved" the anthracite 8s? go look at some of my past posts I've said several times that's what I don't like about the shoe. also I'm not hating, I just said it would have improved them just like the 8s. take your corny gifs somewhere else.

Last edited:
How?? They were limited
ohwell.gif
Not everything that was limited back then sold as quick as it did now. I got the Hare 1's from 2009 months later even though they were lmited. My twin got the bred strap 1s and some "in the cut" mom and pop store months after that release and those were limited too. I've been buying shoes a decent min, I know what I'm talking about my G 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jaylaw15  

Not everything that was limited back then sold as quick as it did now. I got the Hare 1's from 2009 months later even though they were lmited. My twin got the bred strap 1s and some "in the cut" mom and pop store months after that release and those were limited too. I've been buying shoes a decent min, I know what I'm talking about my G 
smokin.gif
If I can remember right, they sat around my way for awhile also...

Was gonna put the University blues in there and the stealths , the Carolina blue V release was crazy! Those were quick strike LS had 3 pair, those got me back into collecting in 2006 then the grapes old pic lolView media item 1823274

Back
Top Bottom