Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Back then people were using a sharpie on them :lol: joints were clean either way. That durabuck :smokin

Those and the Miami Heat 7s are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 1823496
Yes I call the Citrus 7s Miami Heat because they came out a few days after Shaq n Wade won the finals in 2006. Damn it's about to be 10 years, I feel old :smh:

Last edited:
Some **** boy here on NT scammed me for my University blue 5s back in the day.

He had a listing for some red foam pros and we were gonna trade, smh. If you still here, I hope you got diabetes and lost your foot as a result, you ****.

Maybe the midsole should be black?
I think the midsole should be neon green actually, with yellow shark teeth.

Perhaps with Sport Royal speckles in the teeth also. I know y'all are like WTF, but it would resemble the colors of the outfit he wore on the first episode.

I wish I was good with PhotoShop, because I could show u, better than I could tell u @AirFlight69. Also, I'm not sure if I would even put pink and purple on the shoe. I know they were the colors in the logo, but I would've went more with the colors he wore in the "Pilot" episode.

Last edited:
Black tongue fire red 5s over all of em!! **IMO** can't wait 2 cop the black metallicas tho they number 2 for me

Just out of curiously, because I've never held or had an OG 1990 pair of Blk/Metallics (only '00 and beyond), was the collar nubuck or black leather? I know the VIs had that but didn't know the Vs did.

Thanks in advance.

Back then people were using a sharpie on them :lol: joints were clean either way. That durabuck :smokin

Those and the Miami Heat 7s are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 1823496
Yes I call the Citrus 7s Miami Heat because they came out a few days after Shaq n Wade won the finals in 2006. Damn it's about to be 10 years, I feel old :smh:

Lol thats fine. Its still the best to me. These came out around the time I was able to actually do something about my sneaker addiction. They were 1 of the 1st pairs I bought with my own $. These will be ranked higher than something ive wasnt around in the game to experience. And no these are not grails.

Top 5:

Grapes

UNCs

Bel Airs

Wolf Grey

Tokyo

Depending when these release, I might consider these. Nothing besides the Grapes interested me in 2013 and nothing this year even registered on my radar.

Would be chomping at the bit for remastered Grape 5s with NA though. Nothing really compares.

Bin 5s was the laziest Bun shoe to me that made me lose interest in the bin collection back when they dropped. They were literally a leather boot version of the metallics with white laces. 

Like I said...Fire Red 3Ms and Black Metallics are top 2 by far

1. Fire Red (3M)

2. Black Metallic

3. Toro/Raging Bull

4. Wolf Grey

5. Grape

6. Laney

7. Black Grape

8. Burgundy

Love the 5 soooo much. Haven't really seen anyone talking about the Wolf Grey though. I think they are awesome! But I do have a soft spot for grey kicks. I don't think the Bel Airs are all that bad, but I probably wouldn't cop them because there are just too many other CWs that are better. Tokyos are awesome but I'd never be able to get them ($$$). Doernbechers too. White Metallics and Stealths are clean, but nothing crazy. I could go on and on about every colorway. Carolinas, Oreos, Green Beans...

Even thought the 4s are my favorite model...5s, in my opinion, probably have the best colorways. 

I'll stop babbling now...

Last edited:
Top 5 fives? In order? I'll play

Black Metallic
Fire Red Black Tongue
Grapes
Fire Red 3M
White and Blue 5s from 2006 (Stealths I believe are their nicknames)

The 3M "Green Beans" and Laneys are honorable mentions, but the 4 OG colors are definitely the best of the best. One shoe they definitely got right the first time around with colors.

I forgot about the Bel Airs. Those are pretty cool too for honorable mention.

Side note: Citrus 7s were tough. Wouldn't mind a retro. I'd cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom