Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

my goodness, just when i thought i wasn't going to buy anymore, i see this thread! pretty much my grail right here!

The tongue looks like it has legit 3m. I could be wrong since I'm basing my theory on the tongues creases but here's hoping.

​
Originally Posted by jaylaw15  ​
THEY FIXXED THE HEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
OH GOD YES!
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
I haven't anticipated a Jordan release this hard in years!!! These Black/Metallic's V's are lookin' sooo beautiful, and proper!!!
 ​
These are one of my all-time Jordan grails, only second to the Black/Cement IV's, with the Black/Infrared VI's in third.
 ​
Man I haven't seen a Jordan Retro, in a OG colorway, look so ****** OFFICIAL in so ****** long!!!
 ​
I must double up, or nothing! H***, these are lookin' so **** good, I might have to get 3 pairs!!!
 ​
Repped to the fullest @TheManiac, @Super Producer J, @jaylaw15 and @SuperQ...
 ​
Like you said man, these are lookin' sexy af!!!
 ​
I'm more hyped for these now, than I ever was for the White/Cement IV's!!!
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
2016 is gonna be a REAL big problem....
 ​
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Hope I can double, wish I had for the Aqua's at retail. I'll def need a pair to wear and one to stare (at)

Already seeing on IG that people don't like the "leather heel instead of suede", " no 23", or the "ugly blue tint sole". I know these will still be hyped but if a large group of people around the country pass because of the details I mentioned then I'll be :smokin

Last edited:
 ​
Yes @jaylaw15, that will just make it easier for you, and I to cop. Those same people complaining, will have changed they're mind come release date. I'm just calling it now. I'm lovin' everything about this retro, so far. The leather heel, no "23", and the blue tint, It never bothered me like some people. The only thing that's still in question, is the toe box. We have yet to see if it will be nice, or Chiquita city. But, IMHO I don't think even a banana a** toe box could steer me away from copping.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Had the 99s n 07s, screw the 2011. Need two of these :smokin
I'm considering paying resale for those and the Olive 5s :x :smh:

View media item 1821948
^^^^
Best 5s IMO

Why do ya'll keep saying heel when its clearly the ankle collar that's different? To me the heel would be the piece with NA on it.

Back
Top Bottom