Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Same for the Black and Red 1s (OG High)
You mean jordan 1.5?   
roll.gif

Same for the Black and Red 1s (OG High)

This has been discussed multiple times. It just means black and red are in the sneaker, not that it's black and red I's. Most people are saying they will be red and black. And they use OG for every Nike Air release.

So this is not the Banned 1s, correct?

No one knows 100% yet. However from the color description and the people who put it out there to begin with say it's the same color from a few years back. The banned CW. Remastered with better leather. Makes sense considering that color was before the remaster and had awful leather.

No one knows 100% yet. However from the color description and the people who put it out there to begin with say it's the same color from a few years back. The banned CW. Remastered with better leather. Makes sense considering that color was before the remaster and had awful leather.
I feel like Dino wouldn't have to tweet that if it couldn't be a potential Banned 1 release. But just my two cents.

Chicago 1s were remastered 2 years later and was a major success. I don't see why JB would not remaster the Breds 3 years later. 1s are still pretty hot and in trend (except those plain cyber Mondays)

This has been discussed multiple times. It just means black and red are in the sneaker, not that it's black and red I's. Most people are saying they will be red and black. And they use OG for every Nike Air release.
If it were Red and Black it would say Red/Black. Its the breds. Denying it isn't gonna to make it stop. Sell your 2013's and accept it.

If it were Red and Black it would say Red/Black. Its the breds. Denying it isn't gonna to make it stop. Sell your 2013's and accept it.

Dino would also be making it a huge deal but its whatever.

I always need more pairs of Black and Red ones

Dino would also be making it a huge deal but its whatever.

I always need more pairs of Black and Red ones
The colorway matches

Lol if you think black/red 1's are releasing next year you're sadly mistaken.

CW will have inverse colorblocking

Now complain why 2013's resell for so much...

aw man, I bust my Jordan cherry with the OG 5s. I got em a good 2 weeks early too. An employee at a now closed sports shop was stealing inventory and selling out his trunk. Everybody at school thought I was a crack dealer. Bought the 1st retros and they destroyed my feet! Never touched them again.

So what? All that means is that we're getting a bulls Jordan one

Why the hell is this being discussed in here? If you wanna talk about 1s go to the ones thread you cursed out

Last edited:
Yeah.. The same guy that said Jordan Retros were going away after the 2008 CDPs so they could focus on team Jordan shoes instead :lol:

I think that ridiculous announcement plus the AF1 fusions were the reason why JB struggled between 2009-2011. Look what he's done to the foams these past couple of years after they hired him :smh:
he's the one responsible for the foams overkill? And it makes sense about the 2009-11 part, even 2012 had horrible re releases that were wayyy did than the OG.

Last edited:
Bugs me how the sole is a different hue than the net.
I wouldn't worry too much about the sole being slightly blue. If you wear em a bit, the blue wears off pretty quick. All my 5's from 2013 are not blue anymore, and I've probably only worn them a handful of times since I got em.

I wouldn't worry too much about the sole being slightly blue. If you wear em a bit, the blue wears off pretty quick. All my 5's from 2013 are not blue anymore, and I've probably only worn them a handful of times since I got em.
Good to know, thanks.

Not a deal breaker though, just something I would do different.

Back
Top Bottom