Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Yeezys were insanely difficult to attain at that point though so I seriously doubt that’s the reason.

You’re right about StockX though but I also think Nike/JB produced retros in higher qualities per release.
Might not matter enough if kids could get their hands on em

What he’s saying is that at the time, most Jordan’s weren’t “the big shoe”. Most were thirsting for Yeezys.

Yes they can since it was of the time. Again choose what you want to wear, stare at or whatever you do with your shoes. I still have a pair of Bin 5s left and had three at one point. Wore one, sold one, kept one.

Last edited:
Yes they can since it was of the time. Again choose what you want to wear, stare at or whatever you do with your shoes. I still have a pair of Bin 5s left and had three at one point. Wore one, sold one, kept one.
Shoes that the masses can’t touch or afford After they hit the resale market don’t really count. I was in college at the time and could only exclusively cop used pairs until my first real job. Those Bins were super hard to get and honestly only the 9s and 13s were dope to most. So you’re re going to name about 15 pairs (I’ll add pinnacles to pad the stats) of shoes out of a few hundred from 07-14 That had decent/good quality, 75 percent of which weren’t GRs or easily accessible and carried way higher than norm retail. Just accept that they played us and we asked for more. There’s a reason they had to “remaster” the whole line.

I used to rock the previous retro to pick up the current retro and when I say picking up remastered pairs in the previous iteration I felt cheated. I had to learn how to paint shoes because of those trash retros. Anyone who picked up remastered WC4s, BC4s, BC3s, aquas, FP Grapes, carmines, Infrareds, Jams, Breds 11s Cool Grey 11s, fire red 4s , Bordeaux’s, Black metallic 5s, and any of the remastered 1s(after getting the hyped up trash 2013s just 2-4 years prior) know it was night and day comparing the previous retro.

The 2010-2013' Jordan 13's retros are still way better than what released in 2017 and those were considered "remastered". I remember ordering the black/red 13's and sent them back right away. The only good thing about that shoe is that it had the 3M and it still didn't have that vibrant red like the OG's. I just hope the all star/ playoff 13's releasing in February are the same as the 2011's.

I’m from NY guess things move a little different, dudes are reselling for bodega sandwiches on this side lol
All the shoes sat here in NYC too…. I took a hiatus from 2015-2017, but I remember walking in to a footlocker with metallic 5, true blue 3 all sitting heck mochas 3 even went on sale for 100.

Everything sat, the only thing I remember selling out quick was the WC 4 in 2016

The 2010-2013' Jordan 13's retros are still way better than what released in 2017 and those were considered "remastered". I remember ordering the black/red 13's and sent them back right away. The only good thing about that shoe is that it had the 3M and it still didn't have that vibrant red like the OG's. I just hope the all star/ playoff 13's releasing in February are the same as the 2011's.
The 2017 bred 13's were pretty mediocre. Also that's gotta be the only 13 i ever had to go half a size up with. No idea what was up with the sizing with that shoe.

The 2017 bred 13's were pretty mediocre. Also that's gotta be the only 13 i ever had to go half a size up with. No idea what was up with the sizing with that shoe.
Banana toe probably had to do with the half sizing. lol
Screenshot_20220714-225217.png

Banana toe probably had to do with the half sizing. lol
Screenshot_20220714-225217.png
I had these and the home 13s. That banana toe was bad, the cut of the sockliner was also weird to me too they were different from the right and left shoe (the right shoe was shorter than the left upon reflection).

Also the red nubuck wasn't as deep as home 13s, both was trash quality, trash leather on home 13s but the bred 13s I wouldn't lie, they could take a beating.
20170820_210340.jpg
20170820_205953.jpg

I had these and the home 13s. That banana toe was bad, the cut of the sockliner was also weird to me too they were different from the right and left shoe (the right shoe was shorter than the left upon reflection).

Also the red nubuck wasn't as deep as home 13s, both was trash quality, trash leather on home 13s but the bred 13s I wouldn't lie, they could take a beating.
20170820_210340.jpg
20170820_205953.jpg

That color can be fixed with mink oil. But the Bred 13s were terrible. I kept mine just because my OGs aren’t wearable.

I used to rock the previous retro to pick up the current retro and when I say picking up remastered pairs in the previous iteration I felt cheated. I had to learn how to paint shoes because of those trash retros. Anyone who picked up remastered WC4s, BC4s, BC3s, aquas, FP Grapes, carmines, Infrareds, Jams, Breds 11s Cool Grey 11s, fire red 4s , Bordeaux’s, Black metallic 5s, and any of the remastered 1s(after getting the hyped up trash 2013s just 2-4 years prior) know it was night and day comparing the previous retro.
Damn everything you listed is the recent golden age for retros. I think everything was really easy to obtain besides the carmines, I blame Covid. bc4s and bc3s were a must with Nike air, but they butchered them. I would loves those 4 and 3 in the new shape they been giving us. Speaking of 4s the 06 lineup is the worst retro to release. They creased in the box. I’m so glad these turned out decent. My 07 was also a disappointment in hindsight. These so so damn sexy I want two.

Back
Top Bottom