Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My 2012's seemed to run a 1/2 size big, the Oreos from 2015 seemed TTS. What do you guys think the sizing will be on these?

I dunno but that's why I'm a NT member so you guys can tell me :tongue:

I never copp from stores/mall for clothes and shoes these days

My brother is going to be so happy I'm getting these as a surprise for him. He text me yesterday saying these ******* clean af

I wish my brother would treat me like that lol
This :lol:. My younger brother only wears skate shoes like etnies and DC, and wears them until his feet are poking out, then it's on to the next similar pair :smh:

Last edited:
I wish my brother would treat me like that lol
Was broke on Christmas so I couldn't buy him a gift, was broke the week of his birthday (his is Jan 8th) couldn't get him a gift, was contemplating getting him the Alteranate '89's but said hell nawww lemme me cop a OG classic for him instead. So while I'm chillin he hits me up with a mess load of WC4 pic like "these 4s sooooo clean [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]"

This :lol:. My younger brother only wears skate shoes like etnies and DC, and wears them until his feet are poking out, then it's on to the next similar pair :smh:
thays how I was from 97 to 2005 I'd thrash my es and emericas like crazy. In 2 months my toes would be out and I'd cop shoe goo and repair

Less than a month away. Can't wait . All of the 4's in 2012 were complete garbage quality so I really have my fingers crossed we get not only the NA branding but decent quality .

1. Not
2. Gonna
3. Remember
4. Anyone's
5. List

laugh.gif
Really though... Saw there were tons of new replies, clicked on the thread expecting some new pics of the official versions. Instead I see a bunch of people I won't remember, spouting off their favorite colorways I won't remember.

While we're on the topic of other colorways, I may as well chime in with my 2¢.
laugh.gif

I always thought the Tour Yellows were a criminally underrated colorway. I can't recall seeing anyone ever wear these in person and nobody ever talks about them. The Rare-Air Velcro badge under the Flight logo on the tongue of these and the UNDFTD's was a really cool touch and I think it would have been nice to see it appear on some more Retro+ colorways.

tour4-1-960x600.jpg
Nice colorway, cool tongue, decent materials if I recall correctly.  My pair had shoddy craftsmanship and they felt like two bricks...

Back
Top Bottom