Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The few retros had the same problem. The '94 1s were thicker, '01 3's, and the 4s on '99 were mad thick around the heel. Last year 7s were close to the '92. Still inferior to the 2002-04 mold. I like em thick :D

Just to switch the pace, before we get crucified for being off topic... Whats everyones top 5 Jordan IV's?

Wht/Cement
Blk/Cement
Cool Grey
Oreo
Tour Yellow

Honorable mentions

Military
Fire Red
Undefeated
Blk Laser
Lightening

1989 4's. Anything after is just diluted.
View media item 1385796

Black cement

white cement

fire reds, ogs & 06... the new ones are like banna boats

99 oreo

aniversaries

My 2012's seemed to run a 1/2 size big, the Oreos from 2015 seemed TTS. What do you guys think the sizing will be on these?

My 2012's seemed to run a 1/2 size big, the Oreos from 2015 seemed TTS. What do you guys think the sizing will be on these?

am thinking the same type of issue only less - better mats can make em a little tighter sometimes (cause the mold looks the same to me)

so hopefully true to size with a little break in to get em just right :D

1. Not
2. Gonna
3. Remember
4. Anyone's
5. List

:lol: Really though... Saw there were tons of new replies, clicked on the thread expecting some new pics of the official versions. Instead I see a bunch of people I won't remember, spouting off their favorite colorways I won't remember.

While we're on the topic of other colorways, I may as well chime in with my 2¢. :lol:

I always thought the Tour Yellows were a criminally underrated colorway. I can't recall seeing anyone ever wear these in person and nobody ever talks about them. The Rare-Air Velcro badge under the Flight logo on the tongue of these and the UNDFTD's was a really cool touch and I think it would have been nice to see it appear on some more Retro+ colorways.

tour4-1-960x600.jpg

Last edited:
OG Charcoal 7s had Black Durabuck and a dark charcoal nubuck, 2002s had lesser quality black durabuck with black charcoal nubuck, 2009 pair had Black Durabuck and Light Charcoal Nubuck. 2012 pair was ALL BLACK durabuck with a weird shape and a few color mistakes on the outsole. 

I love my 2012s! Shape and everything! Sold my dmps I love them so much. I loved the shape of the '02s and can't complain about my hares or bords last year but the shape of the '12s doesn't bother me at all compared to the shape of '99 black cements and any recent 4. It isn't a deal breaker but I'd love for the shape of the wc to come close to the '99s but most likely won't happen. Still can't believe we don'thave official pics yet less than a month away

For all you ice chillers... wear your shoes! Lol!

I love keeping my **** on ice but you're right eventually you'll have to wear them unless you trying to build some kind of archive. I keep mine on ice for certain occusion like my Concords on ice until
I get married

Back
Top Bottom