Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

02's were crap. Retro 7's were never done right, they're too fat compared to the original.

The few retros had the same problem. The '94 1s were thicker, '01 3's, and the 4s on '99 were mad thick around the heel. Last year 7s were close to the '92. Still inferior to the 2002-04 mold. I like em thick :D

Just to switch the pace, before we get crucified for being off topic... Whats everyones top 5 Jordan IV's?

Wht/Cement
Blk/Cement
Cool Grey
Oreo
Tour Yellow

Honorable mentions

Military
Fire Red
Undefeated
Blk Laser
Lightening

first retro 4 im going to cop ,, hopefully i get to pick up 2 pair as planned,,, any advice whith true to size?

White cement
Black cement
Toros (so underrated)
Eminem's (I'll never own a pair *cries internally*)

I can't pick a 5th but Military Blue's, Black Cat's, and Oreo's are about on the same level to me.

Last edited:
:lol: @ there being no difference between the '02 and '12 Charcoals. In addition to the material differences mentioned above, the mold is quite a bit different as far as VII molds go as well.

For my top 5 IVs:

White Cement
Oreo
Black Laser
Black Cement
Undefeated by a hair. Handful that could've filled this slot instead.

Few more weeks to go now. May we all flourish :pimp:

Last edited:
Blue Laser Sample
Black Laser
Black Cement
Tour Yellow
Undefeated

Honorable mention White Cement

Last edited:
The few retros had the same problem. The '94 1s were thicker, '01 3's, and the 4s on '99 were mad thick around the heel. Last year 7s were close to the '92. Still inferior to the 2002-04 mold. I like em thick :D

Just to switch the pace, before we get crucified for being off topic... Whats everyones top 5 Jordan IV's?

Wht/Cement
Blk/Cement
Cool Grey
Oreo
Tour Yellow

Honorable mentions

Military
Fire Red
Undefeated
Blk Laser
Lightening
My 5 would be:

White Cement
Black Cement
Cool Grey
Lightning
Eminem's

The shoe I'd put in the list to take the place of the Eminem's, since they aren't really attainable, would be the Laser Fire Red's.

Back
Top Bottom